Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WANTED - Article Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm on the hunt for new article writers. I will pay $5 for four to five hundred words and it MUST be original text copy, proper keyword density, completely edited and in my inbox at the promised time.

For those I have not worked with yet I would like to see some examples of your work and will start with one article to check the quality before ordering more.

Here are some I need done this week:
penile implants- done
2) penile enlargement -done
3) penile deficiency-done
4) penile creams/pills- done

5) university degrees - done
6) university degrees taken online - done
7) degree programs - done
8) online degree schools - done
9) union work -done
10) finding union work -done
11) unions - done
12) benefits of working for union - done
13) history of union movement - done

14) Tanakh
15) Torah
16) Jewish faith
17) Books of the Tanakh
18) dry skin care -done
19) dry skin products -done
20) skin care hygiene -done

21)Christian faith
22)Christian church
23)Old Testament
24)New Testament
25)Different Christian faiths

If you are comfortable taking any of these on please let me know which one - show me some examples of your work and we could be in business.

Why am I so picky and specific? I've been burned by not one, not two, but now three different article writers. Seems to be lots of flakes doing article writing - trying to pass off non-original work, using software to 'scramble and reassemble' existing text, taking work and not performing and just plain disappearing from the face of the earth. Those last ones maybe I worked them too hard...? Either way, if you can perform, I've got the work.

Thanks!
Roy

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$5 for 400-500 word articles? I doubt you will get good writers for that cost. If you are willing to raise your budget a bit to like $8-9 / 400 words and I could suggest you some amazing writers I hire all the time.

All the best.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking for the new Shakespeare, but only on-topic content to go with pages that are already ready to go. I always add content to the articles anyways - more keywords, more text copy, a quote or two, facts and figures etc. That's why the price is where it's at.

I've had university students writing for me all summer but now that school is coming back into session I need to find others. :)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still looking and here are some more I need done:
Christian faith
Christian church
Old Testament
New Testament
Different Christian faiths

If you can do any of those as well as those in the original post - drop me a line please!

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can help with some of those niches but in spanish if helps you...let me know

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer ColdGin but most of them are going on Canadian-aimed websites - and there are not many Spanish speakers here yet. Though if I do any websites in that niche or Southern US states etc I'll look you up.

I updated the original thread with articles that have been done and added a few more that I would like to have done.

Thanks

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
joeny - sent you a PM

I also updated the original thread. And yes I'm still looking to get these done - and once they are I'll have just as many if not more to do!

Thanks!

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All those who want to know about the article writers I am talking about, PLEASE PM ME and NOT post in this thread. All old requests removed and replied to.

Thanks!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've updated the original post with the completed and still needing to be done articles, and as well here are some more:

Promotional Gifts - general overview
promotional gifts - different types
promotional gifts - advantage of using them/marketing
promotional gifts - finding suppliers
promotional gifts - when to use them

If you can do any of these or those in the first post please let me know.

Thanks!

orenet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello joeny,

This rookie is interested in learning more about your opportunity. I would be interest investing $50 for 50 or so 100-word articles. My topics are sports. High School sports and college sports. Catering to athletes, fans, coaches, parents.

Football, basketball, baseball, track and field, lacrosse, soccer, softball, volleyball, swimming, tennis. My email is orenetmarketing at juno dot com. I dont pm. Please lets talk ASAP and see if we can start a beautiful relationship. Serious offer.

Amma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello joeny,

This rookie is interested in learning more about your opportunity. I would be interest investing $50 for 50 or so 100-word articles. My topics are sports. High School sports and college sports. Catering to athletes, fans, coaches, parents.

Football, basketball, baseball, track and field, lacrosse, soccer, softball, volleyball, swimming, tennis. My email is orenetmarketing at juno dot com. I dont pm. Please lets talk ASAP and see if we can start a beautiful relationship. Serious offer.

Hello joeny,

I have PMed you please respond me ASAP.

Thanks
Razmin

I have responded to both of you Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom