Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wanted! Domains 4 Sale Template

PHATTFISH

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm looking for a sharp template to compile the 40 categories of 1200 domains I own. I'm leaning towards WordPress as I want to be able to add individual descriptions, whether the sites are parked or developed, and prices of each on an ongoing basis. I would also like to have live links to them all as well. Suggestions welcomed!
Dale

Domain summit 2024

Federico Lops

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have done something similar to what you are looking for. Please take a look at:
chinatours dot sale
egifts dot sale

I have more thank 200 domains using the same template. Prices are updated using a CSV file edited with Excel. The background image, logo and descriptions could be individual for each domain also.

Please tell me what do you think about it.

Regards, Federico

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should consider Domain Trader, a pre-made script that allows you to do exactly what you want, plus much more.

Hi All,
I'm looking for a sharp template to compile the 40 categories of 1200 domains I own. I'm leaning towards WordPress as I want to be able to add individual descriptions, whether the sites are parked or developed, and prices of each on an ongoing basis. I would also like to have live links to them all as well. Suggestions welcomed!
Dale

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators