Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed WarBond.com WOrth anything?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdon

Well all the other extensions are pretty much taken for this one, so I think it has to have some value. Anybody want to throw a big number to it, or is it a super big loser? All posts are appreciated.

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, I like it. IF shit hit the fan and we went to war on a global scale, I can't imagine the warbonds being called differently than they were in WW2.

Until then, you could put up pics of old warbonds. Other than banner advertizing, I can't see much profit from operating one of these sites.

If you want to sell it, I wouldn't mind buying it to do the warbond example/history thing. Pretty interesting setup with the ration tickets/coupons and such.

-WC-

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Old War Bonds are actually very collectable and are sold on eBay. There are probably dealers there that would like the name. You might try it there in the collectibles:militaria category.

Might get some interest under $250 - could be worth up to $500 for the right dealer. They typically do not have very deep pockets.

K

kingdon

That's a really good idea with the e-bay thing, thanks for the idea. I was hoping that it would pull around $1K, but I'm wondering what the type in traffic will be on this. I will set up the site and see what the stats are after a few days.

By the way this was snapped, the first one they ever got for me. But then again it's not a super great name. Thanks for the feedback Wildcard, I have the same feeling about the possible next world war. How much would you buy for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators