Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Web Developer - PHP / MySQL / JavaScript / Graphics / Skins and templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a seasoned Web Developer with over 15 years full-time professional experience in the business, and am currently employed as a Web Development Officer with the United Nations.
  • I am experienced with HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and jQuery, WordPress templates and customisation, Widget creation, vBulletin and phpBB modding, etc.
  • I also have a degree in Graphic Design, so am equaly adept at creating graphics, logos, skins, CSS layouts and templates, etc.
  • Plus I have been a member of this forum since 2004, and have a Trader Rating of 148, so I'm not some script-kiddie that's going to disappear overnight. :lol:

I am looking to earn some "pocket money", so I am taking on small jobs, customisations, layouts, scripting work, blog and forum tweeks, logos, etc.

I can also create custome AdSense content landing pages and mini-sites, (as an alternative to Parking domains).

Please let me know if you have any Web Development needs, and we can discuss how I can help you out, at a price that suits you!

Thanks for listening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom