Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Web Statistical Counter Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are listing the following web stats statistical site for sale:

http://www.j2x.net

This site allows webmasters to place a small piece of code on their website. After the code is in place users can now track their traffic by daily hits, keywords, search engines, IP addresses, and much much more.

The site offers both free use and pay use. If a webmaster requires an invisible web counter, they would be required to pay via paypal, clickbank, 2checkout etc. This site is brand new and is not receiving any traffic yet. The new owner has the option to move the site to their own server or they can continue to have us host it for $7.99 per month.

We are now accepting offers for this site. Feel free to drop me a PM with your offer. All offers will be considered.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been getting a few PM's requesting our price range on the site. We are looking for offers in the low XXX. The buy it now price for the site is set at $299 for the first person that posts sold. Server requirements are as follows:

Perl 5
MySQL server.
GD.pm module is required if you want to use graphical counters.
Works on any platform including Windows, Linux, SunOS

Thanks

smoothlime

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how many user accounts?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi smoothlime

As we indicated the site is (brand new) and has about 3 user accounts in it at the present time. Two of the accounts were created by me for testing purposes. The script can handle an unlimited amount as the site grows. Any further questions let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators