Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

webmarketingexperts.com.au review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxdcool

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Morning DNF Members.Please review webmarketingexperts.com.au . I just want to change the look and feel of website . Please suggest me what can i change in the layout that will make it more professional.

Your suggestions would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance..
Maxdcool

Last edited:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I find the 3 sliders on the right extremely distracting.

MikeinFlorida

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to understand where I'm coming from to understand this criticism I think.

For years, I've been developing websites to provide information and value to people finding us on the web. For that we've built up a good business and sold lots of sites on the net. The key or critical issue has been slowly building up an audience that found our information useful. It's translated to business later, sometimes years later, but with a lot of hard work and time writing and editing good content we've built a business.

Any place I find that has lots, and lots of good content and is regularly updated with new content whether it be in written form, video or one of those crappy question and answer sites -- they've stood the test of time and done well on the web as long as they did not somehow stupidly cheat the search engines.

That gets to my criticism -- Building this critical mass hasn't been easy-- nor would I suggest it to anybody as a way to make a living because it's damn hard work. But by your websites very presence on the home page-- with a graphic up top that practically yells, "Try us. We need business" with "Free seo quotes" I feel that you are turning off a lot of visitors and hurting your own business. Maybe an approach with lots of new fresh informative content would be the way to re-design your website.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom