Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Webmaster related Website | 800 uniques ++ few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling this site due to other commitments, so here we go:

URL: www.sigshack.com | Webmaster / design related, which has tutorials and a owned VB forum with custom templates.
Alexa Ranking: 194,638
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=sigshack.com
Traffic: About 200+ unique visitors / day - had around 800 before server crash which wiped out our forums database - so we basicailly re did everything - stats screenshot here: http://www.sigshack.com/stats.gif

Its listed on most major search engines, a search for the term "sigshack" should bring up some queries or just the domain.

Domain is at eNom so free transfer, and I can transfer the site over to your own server for no cost or you can stay with the current host.

Looking for serious offers (not looking for a huge amount make me an offer and we can discuss it further,)

Payments via Paypal / Escrow.com if buyer pays fees.

PM / Email me for further info.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Manu, a few questions:

1) Do you own the copyrights to the graphic material (such as babes) displayed on the site?

2) Several links in the tutorials came up as "File not found". Do you have the original files?

3) Is the vBulletin Lic. 100% transferable?

4) Basic range for purchase?

Thanks!
WebCat

Manu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Webby,

1. most graphics are our own works - apart from the babes section which is just pics of good looking women we had on the site! (non adult ;) )

2. the tutorials section was rebuilt but there should be no 404's all tutorials were submitted by our members before the database wipe out so I found what I could and replaced.

3. should be as the site had a phpbb before we switch and I think the license was brought 3 months ago and is an owned license in my name, with member access still.

4. I'm still looking for real offers i'd say take into consideration the traffic + some content + owned vb license give or take $1000 but I'm willing to negotiate.

If that doesn't answer your questions drop me a PM,

Cheers

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Manu! Considering options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators