Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What CMS is running this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeps

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's probably custom.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a custom design..

these guys have done it I guess

March 2006 - Present
User Experience Designer & Developer

Hillclimb Media, a Demand Media company

Seattle, Washington
User Experience Engineering (design and development) for Hillclimb Media's collection of niche recreation web properties, notably Run.com, RunThePlanet.com, GardenGuides.com and GolfLink.com. Current projects include developing websites for recreation markets with web-standard user-interfaces, solid information architecture and a light-weight code base. The company specializes in acquiring older, well-ranked specialty websites, which are then redesigned, re-developed and expanded with Hillclimb Media's unique recreation content. Beyond UX planning, front-end development and an small amount of design, typical work includes conceptualization, mind-mapping, usability heuristics and SEO & SEM strategies, as well as competitive analysis and search analytics. Hillclimb Media's development environment includes working with SQL, ASP, XHTML, CSS, DOM scripting, a smidge of AJAX, and lots and lots of regular expressions.

| run.com | golflink.com | gardenguides.com | demandmedia.com | hillclimbmedia.com | trails.com | runtheplanet.com | allgetaways.com |

Source: http://tiffehr.emurse.com/

----------------

http://www.hillclimbmedia.com/allgetaways.html

Google helped me find it.. he he

Hope the info was useful.
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Curious to see it is a Demand Media site (this one a knowledge)

Click the camping link at bottom of page and you will taken to a Demand Media | Sports one

EastWave.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, but the majority of the site looks to be custom in my opinion.

I do know that the Hotel & Motel ordering system is being generated from WCTravel, I've done a few sites for customers using this system, and it looks like some of the content in their own database driven part of allgetaways.com is utilizing information from WCTravel's free content.

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any help would be appreaciated.

http://www.allgetaways.com

-=DCG=-

Demand Media/HillClimb creates most sites with custom development. The interesting part is that it looks like they licensed content as well, in order to sell it on this site. Very nice project.

/Frank

PS: Will we have to be traveling again to meet in NYC? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators