Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is best way to get more Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I recently started a site, gave me a nice start of a 500 uniques for the first month due to some referals. There are only 5-6 pages and I might add a few more. What I want is about 10,000 uniques per months or if that is too big maybe a couple of thousands. The site sells a(1) product. Any suggestions. Also the visitors should be interested parties. The main focus is to spread the word about the product for selling. please drop any suggestions as you can.
Thankyou in advance.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You'd probably get a more useful response if you posted the domain name. Your obviously not doing 'self-promotion' so it's okay to tell.

Saurabh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks aZooZa, the site is:
pyrocute.com

Saurabh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks aZooZa, the site is:
pyrocute.com

bryanbell

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's hard to get 10,000 unique visitors but it is not impossible, but you have to do continuous work to get unique visitors and have some patient because you can't get that much traffic immediately after long time you can get it.

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you tried any advertising methods? Also, have you thought about creating a forum on your site for your customers to discuss your product? This might help to create the additional content needed to get a few more visitors.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's hard to get 10,000 unique visitors but it is not impossible, but you have to do continuous work to get unique visitors and have some patient because you can't get that much traffic immediately after long time you can get it.

the thread you replied to is 4-5 years old... I think a good question would be. How did you project work out? :)

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think 500 unique visitors ur good brother , if you want to get instant unique visitors then use social media for your blog promotion like Facebook , twitter and other social media and refer your site to your friends to visit , but for long time and good search engine position you need to do seo ,on page and off page seo both are important so be prepaid for hard work with patience.......all the best

BacklinkMafia

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You tried to leave information about your site in online forums?

James-A

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, you must consider the social networking websites for getting more incoming traffic. Creating a network in the social networking website takes time, however it is beneficial for the website in the long term. It is also important to be 'social', that is to be receptive to the posts made by the other people as well, only then you will get a good response from the social networking websites.

James-A

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the best ways of getting more traffic to the website is by creating and maintaining a good presence on the social networking websites. It takes time to establish a strong network there; however its surely worth the effort. Benefits can be gained only if you are social and receptive to the posts made by the people in your network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators