Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What PPC programs to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have tried Amazon's affiliate ads and "Omakase" widgets, but with very little success. I get clicks, but no one seems to buy anything so I'm not making any money.

I also signed up with AdBrite, as they seemed okay, but the banners I tried fail to show related ads, even though my website's niche has loads of advertisers (electronics, games and gadgets). I was seeing ads like "Find out who's secretly in love with you" and the rest of the time I was only seeing the generic "Advertise on this website. Powered by AdBrite."-ads.

So.. What other options do I have? I am looking for a company who provides good looking banners/inline ads which I can run together with Adsense. PayPal payment is a plus and of course high rev share/RPC is appreciated.

I'd be happy to sign up using your affiliate ID if I decide to go for the advertiser.

All advice on monetizing appreciated. :) Thanks!

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For PPC, I see you are already using AdSense.

For Affiliates, What about CJ and/or ShareASale ?

Last edited:

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for both your suggestions guys. I have noted your advice down and will check them out tomorrow.

More advice is appreciated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom