Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

what this ! google adsense 90 click without revenue !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I bought some domains and put them in namedrive to see from where the visitor come and i see the the most come from search engines then i go to google adsense the domains get good visitor and click but some of my domains have click without any revenue what is my problem ?

see the photo please

Help me please

Thanks,
Ahmed

Domain summit 2024

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I closed my adsense account yesterday and adsense for domains, its got so ridiculous they will be charging to receive clicks next!

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I closed my adsense account yesterday and adsense for domains, its got so riiculous they will be charging to recieve clicks next!​
why this will happen !! i cannot understand what google is doing now !!

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what they are playing at but i had 65 clicks, 2 paid 2 cents and 1 paid 1 cent, i saw that and closed my account immediately.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what they are playing at but i had 65 clicks, 2 paid 2 cents and 1 paid 1 cent, i saw that and closed my account immediately.
so where you are will going ? but i think we need to understand the problem befor run away form adsense

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not going anywhere, Im currently selling my domains so it wont be needed, parking is a non event.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have suspicious traffic sources at one site (namedrive) you will still have suspicious traffic sources at another site (adsense for domains).

NameDrive uses google feeds.

When you were with namedrive did you have great income? Were the sources of traffic asian in origin?

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im not going anywhere, Im currently selling my domains so it wont be needed, parking is a non event.​
oh i hope you will great domain to park thanks you

If you have suspicious traffic sources at one site (namedrive) you will still have suspicious traffic sources at another site (adsense for domains).

NameDrive uses google feeds.

When you were with namedrive did you have great income? Were the sources of traffic asian in origin?
when i put them in namedrive i got lot of traffic come from United States , United Kingdom, Germany ,Canada ,France and Iran but i get only $1 from one adult domain and i still put in namedrive other domains yesterday i put them in google adsense and i get $7.59 from one domain get 30 click but i donot know why the other domain get click and traffic without revenue ?! yesterday i get 150 click google only give me rev for 30 click to one domain !!
now i move that domain get yesterday 85 click and today 20 click in google without rev to sedo my domain now in sedo i will see what will happen , but why google do that to me whats the problem ? ((sorry for my bad english ))

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh i hope you will great domain to park thanks you

when i put them in namedrive i got lot of traffic come from United States , United Kingdom, Germany ,Canada ,France and Iran but i get only $1 from one adult domain and i still put in namedrive other domains yesterday i put them in google adsense and i get $7.59 from one domain get 30 click but i donot know why the other domain get click and traffic without revenue ?! yesterday i get 150 click google only give me rev for 30 click to one domain !!
now i move that domain get yesterday 85 click and today 20 click in google without rev to sedo my domain now in sedo i will see what will happen , but why google do that to me whats the problem ? ((sorry for my bad english ))
English is okay, I can understand what you are trying to say.

Google does what google wants to do and that could be the issue. But, if you have banned traffic or blacklisted names then google will not pay.

If you do not like seeing clicks and money disappear, then don't use Parked.com.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
English is okay, I can understand what you are trying to say.

Google does what google wants to do and that could be the issue. But, if you have banned traffic or blacklisted names then google will not pay.

If you do not like seeing clicks and money disappear, then don't use Parked.com.

Great to hear that :D , the traffic come from some old thread and search engines like yahoo, google and ask
i sent google message hope i will get the reply coz google donot reply to arab people :(
why i can do if i donot need to use park ? and what i can do to some adult domain get lot traffic without one click ?!

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps try Bodis.com. They are very good at converting international traffic.​
ok thanks i will see sedo today if still not give me any rev i will go to try bodis.com hope one park site will work good to me

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the best alternative to AdSense?
for me i love namedrive work great for some domain but sure first google adsense without any problem :D

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
@OP - better to blacken out your adsense statistics to comply with the Adsense TOS. For your case it may be what Doc said as initially I thought it maybe due to bomb clicking but then again getting the total zero income seems to be signs of a blacklisted domain. But then again if its a blacklisted domain eg like .co.cc won't you get a blank page. Maybe you should ask at the Google support forum first before you make any decision.
Sedo isn't necessarily the best alternative though,so go there only when you can't do anything about this first. :lol:

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@OP - better to blacken out your adsense statistics to comply with the Adsense TOS. For your case it may be what Doc said as initially I thought it maybe due to bomb clicking but then again getting the total zero income seems to be signs of a blacklisted domain. But then again if its a blacklisted domain eg like .co.cc won't you get a blank page. Maybe you should ask at the Google support forum first before you make any decision.
sedo isn't necessarily the best alternative though,so go there only when you can't do anything about this first. :lol:
how i can know my domain is in blacklisted or not ? all my domains is .info :D

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just buy 49,999 more domains and use Frank Schilling's feed :D

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think that tool for know the site i need to block but not to know is my site block or not !
i still have problem for more domains i get and put them in google adsense !
how i know if any of advertise in pay to me or not ?

Last edited:

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think that tool for now the site i need to block but not to know is my site block or not !
i still have problem for more domains i get and put them in google adsense !
how i know if any of advertise in pay to me or not ?

You gogo ask google ! Simple nono ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators