Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed What's the relative value of a .us site?? worth regging?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fliplyricist1

I'm strongly thinking about regging a .us site which gets almost 6 million returns in altavista. Problem is, I don't have much money left before I'm out of money, and 17 bucks for a 2 year .us regg fee would be pushing it for my wallet (broke college student).

So I ask you, are .us sites not worth getting? Even if all the other tildas for that particular name are taken up except for the .us one? What is their relative value as compared to their .com, .net, .org counterparts? I'm looking to make a quick turnaround profit, and like I said it's a popular term.

Just want some info. on .us profitability/outlook. Thanks

**edit: I'm hasty...I just regged the name

www.medianetwork.us for 2 years. Please tell me it was worth more than the 17 bucks :( Thanks for your replies. ***

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The right names are often worth registering despite the tld, .us, in my opinion is going to be the next hot shot, buy if you can as they are going fast- just spend a few minutes checking on even mediocre names. they are all going.

Check on reg fees as well you should be able to get one year for aroun $7.

F

fliplyricist1

Originally posted by dotus
The right names are often worth registering despite the tld, .us, in my opinion is going to be the next hot shot, buy if you can as they are going fast- just spend a few minutes checking on even mediocre names. they are all going.

Check on reg fees as well you should be able to get one year for aroun $7.

Thanks for the feedback man. I had no idea...but I knew it was at least better than .ws lol.

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also thing the .us industry is going to blow up big. So if it is good get the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators