Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Where can I get discount price for SNAPBACK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkny

i have 25 accounts collectiing dust, probably have half year left. if you want the whole thing, let me know.
:)

D

dkny

ok, i have 51 accounts altogether. 21 is being used. 30 is available. I'm willing to sell all 51 accounts at $1,200 (about $23 each) so it's easier for you to manage. (I paid $69 each)

Or if you want 30 accounts, I'll sell it at 800 or (about $26 each), but we have to share account & password.

By the way, how do I check how long my account will be expired?

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi dkny, you can click "email me" after logging in your Snapnames account to see the expiry.

Would you consider monitoring some names for me? I will give you $50 for each name grabbed ($0 if failed, but you have nothing to lose for the unused slots). Of course, please be agreed that you will not take my names :).

D

dkny

Originally posted by 888
Hi dkny, you can click "email me" after logging in your Snapnames account to see the expiry.

Hi 888, thanks for the hint. I've never looked at those links, thought it's something unuseful.

Would you consider monitoring some names for me? I will give you $50 for each name grabbed ($0 if failed, but you have nothing to lose for the unused slots). Of course, please be agreed that you will not take my names :).

Sorry, I'm not in retail business :) It's too much trouble and work to provide individual monitoring.

OK, I here is my expiry account.

- 1 expire on 5/21 (5 months & 2 wks left)
- 2 expire on 6/4 (6 months left)
- 48 expire on 6/12 (6 months & 1 wk left)

PM/email me if interested.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want one snap that has nearest expires date. PM you.

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi dkny,

may i know who the buyer is, i might have to contact him/her.

D

dkny

Originally posted by cokee
Hi dkny,

may i know who the buyer is, i might have to contact him/her.

Sorry guys, I don't disclose my business partner information and I have no right to do so. He is someone in DNForum. If he is confortable to reveal himself, he will.

Hope you understand.

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i understand, thanks dkny.

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dkny

Sorry guys, I don't disclose my business partner information and I have no right to do so. He is someone in DNForum. If he is confortable to reveal himself, he will.

Hope you understand.

Thank you for your discretion, dkny.

I don't mind stepping forward to take the blame just this once...

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone who bought the biggest slots, care to sell one for me ?

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .com.net.org
Anyone who bought the biggest slots, care to sell one for me ?

I can just imagine 50 different DNForum users trying to share one snapnames account. :)

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yes i want some of them too

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, shiftlock

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
reminds me of when i was buying expirefish accounts...

i have 4.

i'd like to get someone's expirefishnet account so i could monitor up to 500 names at once and pay out of quick checkout.

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you only want one (or a few) snapback(s), why not just buy them from Snapnames? You'd have the peace of mind of knowing you were in control of the account, and if the name you are chasing is worth having, it should be worth that much, right? (If the name isn't worth that much, then nobody else will be trying for it and you can just try to register it each day until you get it.)

I guess that's my way of saying I really don't want to deal with the hassle of sub-letting snapback slots to various people, keeping straight who wants which name, being responsible for transfering the names, and all for less than Snapnames charges. I have enough to do managing my own slots.

I hope understand where I'm coming from.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by arbitrage
If you only want one (or a few) snapback(s), why not just buy them from Snapnames? You'd have the peace of mind of knowing you were in control of the account, and if the name you are chasing is worth having, it should be worth that much, right? (If the name isn't worth that much, then nobody else will be trying for it and you can just try to register it each day until you get it.)

I guess that's my way of saying I really don't want to deal with the hassle of sub-letting snapback slots to various people, keeping straight who wants which name, being responsible for transfering the names, and all for less than Snapnames charges. I have enough to do managing my own slots.

I hope understand where I'm coming from.

some people do not have credit cards and can only pay paypal. however, if i were you i certainly wouldn't want to admin all these "sub" snaps either

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kidkool

some people do not have credit cards and can only pay paypal. however, if i were you i certainly wouldn't want to admin all these "sub" snaps either

You should try to find a local source for Visa/Mastercard giftcards. They're prepaid, or pre-denominated, stored-value cards that can be used anywhere Visa or MasterCard are accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom