seeking advice Which is the best parking for domains in 2022

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.

dnk

Level 3
Reaction score
I have more than 400 domains, and some of the domains are having some traffic. Though some of the domains are parked at Sedo, I have not received any payout for nearly a decade. So I would like to find out which is the best parking program available at present, I already have an account at Bodis and Voodoo. I would prefer a program with a low minimum payout?

Furquan

DNForum Admin
DNF Staff
Epik Brand Ambassador
Reaction score
I have more than 400 domains, and some of the domains are having some traffic. Though some of the domains are parked at Sedo, I have not received any payout for nearly a decade. So I would like to find out which is the best parking program available at present, I already have an account at Bodis and Voodoo. I would prefer a program with a low minimum payout?

I think Voodo & Bodis both are good. You can try using Above.com. It's rotate the parking ads with parking rotation tech.

dnk

Level 3
Reaction score
I have got approximately 83 page views, and no revenues. Do you know of any cpm parking company, which pays a small amount for all traffic.

Furquan

DNForum Admin
DNF Staff
Epik Brand Ambassador
Reaction score
I have got approximately 83 page views, and no revenues. Do you know of any cpm parking company, which pays a small amount for all traffic.
Hi,

PPC earning is not easy maybe you need to tweak something. Try rotating to Sedo, ParkingCrew or Bodis.

Top Bottom