Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed WhiteHouseUSA.com The Motherload

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reg fee. Three words and the third one is superfluous because everyone already knows where the White House is. It's like adding Now or some other filler word to a popular term that is taken. Few of those have any value in a 3-word format.

T

tsuccess

Duke

If this name doesn't bring six figures it won't be going anywhere. Save the reg fee

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right. I don't know what I could have been thinking. No smart buyer would hesitate to give you at least $100,000 for it - even though it is still available in four major extensions and has no apparent commercial use.

Incidently, since you already knew it was worth that much, why did you bother to ask for an appraisal?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
Reg fee. Three words and the third one is superfluous because everyone already knows where the White House is. It's like adding Now or some other filler word to a popular term that is taken. Few of those have any value in a 3-word format.

I can see the balloon bursting. :)

I can see it raining on a parade :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it - otherwise they will just keep regging this kind of junk. He/She may write about me at hate.com today, but He/She will thank me tomorrow :)

T

tsuccess

I wanted to see if anyone on this board was smart enought to know that it is worth much more than six figures. Ask the owne of WhiteHouse.com what WhiteHouse is worth

It's all in the vision and implementation my friend

First you see it
Then you do it
Then you enjoy the spoils of victory

I have already been on the phone to my cousin the curator of the GB Memorial library and am considering donating the name to you know who

The PR value for my other business from such a move far exceeds six figures for Giving the name away

Allow me to ask again

How much is this name Worth?

It's all in the vision and implementation my friend

First you see it
Then you do it
Then you enjoy the spoils of victory

T

tsuccess

I know a little about Turks, I am one.

It is apparent that few if any people on this board have any intent on grabbing an appraisal tool and actually lending anything credible to domain name appraisal seekers

I have better things to do then play games.

Such a shame to waste a valuable board with useless dribble.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tsuccess
I wanted to see if anyone on this board was smart enought to know that it is worth much more than six figures. Ask the owne of WhiteHouse.com what WhiteHouse is worth

If it is not already obvious to you, you will soon find that the answer to this question is "No". No one on this board is "smart" enough to know that WhiteHouseUSA.com is worth much more than six figures.

As to asking the owner of WhiteHouse.com what it is worth, what would be the point? You don't have WhiteHouse.com. If I own a 1986 Hyundai should I ask the owner of a 2003 Lexus what his car is worth, so that I will know how much my Hyundai is worth?

Allow me to ask again. How much is this name Worth?
[/B]

Allow me to answer again. $0

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Such a shame to waste a valuable board with useless dribble.

My sentiments exactly! But do come back when you have WhiteHouse.com.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got a call once from a guy that wanted my zipcity.com. He said I have a name I could trade that you might like better zipcityusa.com . I couldn't stop laughing. :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
I got a call once from a guy that wanted my zipcity.com. He said I have a name I could trade that you might like better zipcityusa.com . I couldn't stop laughing. :)

Well, I would be laughing too. How often does a guy show up out of the blue and offer you a six-figure domain...and not even ask for cash! I do hope you were smart enough to take the deal :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
You two should come into the all new chat room and "duke" it out. :)

I am a lover not a fighter, so I think I will just hang out in the lounge :)

By the way, I did want to bring up that 6 DNF Bucks for a Pina Colada is highway robbery!

lux

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have already been on the phone to my cousin the curator of the GB Memorial library and am considering donating the name to you know who

The PR value for my other business from such a move far exceeds six figures for Giving the name away

Even George Bush isn't that dumb.

:D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gourd

Even George Bush isn't that dumb.

:D

Uh-oh Gourd, now you are REALLY going to make him mad :)

As far as PR value, Public/Media Relations is what I currently do for a living. If you can really derive a lot of positive press attention by donating an $8 name to someone, I would love to know about it! A company I work for routinely donates $10,000 in cash at charity events and we have a hard time getting the media to even mention that!

Tsuccess - people are only trying to wise you up for your own good. A lot of newbies come into this field with stars in their eyes only to realize there are no pots of free money lying around in the domain business. You can waste a lot of money registering worthless names, or you can pay attention to what experienced people are telling you, learn and profit from that. Good luck to you in whatever you do.

T

tsuccess

This is a Joke Board

18 posts on what should have been a valid appraisal stream and there are 3 appraisals in the whole bunch.

It's obvious that mental masturbation is the name of the game here.

Could someone please rename the board and start a REAL appraisal board?

Thank you

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could someone please rename the board and start a REAL appraisal board?

Well tsuccess, you have obviously chosen to remain completely clueless. How many people have to tell you the name is worthless before you figure it out? You are like a delirious vagrant living in a cardboard box yelling at every passerby that your box is really a 30-room mansion!

Should you find any appraisal board anywhere on earth that will tell you WhiteHouseUSA.com is a valuable name, please let us know for then we really will have found a great humor site.

You will figure it all out soon enough on your own. Just thought we could save you from wasting still more money. I guess if you want an education you have to pay the tuition though. Enjoy the rest of your time in school. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators