Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Who Handles Sales Inquiries Best?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the actual domain, is the incentive for a broker

not the opportunity to negotiate.

unless it's a wannabee or up-and comer, trying to carve their name in conversation.

imo...

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a service that can process domain inquiries and try to sell my domains to those people.

I was glad that DomainNameSales [Frank Schilling's outfit] accepted my account application last year. But I have been, to put it mildly, very unimpressed with their work.

It looks like no actual humans review the inquiries. DNS brokers send robotic emails that don't apply to the person who inquired; they treat obviously pointless leads (e.g., from children) like full-fledged business inquiries; their sales letters are amateurish and contain spelling errors; in short, any sales they make are despite, not because of, their system. (They've made only one sale from the 30 or so legitimate inquiries my domains have gotten; that one went for the princely sum of $500 minus commission.)

Is there another firm that has a better system for receiving and pursuing domain sales leads?

(P.S. I've also tried to look into brokerage; wish Domain Holdings would reply to my emails.)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like you want a hands-off deal

but, I answer my own inquires @dns
and wouldn't recommend that other

imo...

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've started to resort to that too, after I saw what their brokers were doing. Just wondered if some other crew of brokers somewhere was more competent. Thanks for your input.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom