Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wordpress Designs, or even site designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright, so here's the deal, I've been designing/coding wordpress designs for a while now. I was just selling sponsor links on them (and making a fairly decent amount from it), but i'd much rather design custom and UNIQUE sites for people. My prices are fairly reasonable (but they do vary from project to project depending on the level of complexity of each).

Rough estimates range from upwards of $75 to $200 (for both coding and design a unique design). If you wanted just one, coding would start at as little as $40, and design alone would be somewhere around $35 for something simple, perhaps like a 2-column simplistic and minimal type theme.

Now, of course I realize no one is going to hire me based on just what i've said, so here's my portfolio to prove my quality of work: Leafy Productions

My portfolio doesn't necessarily show everything I've done, just a glimpse at some of it.

Usually, with the themes i put out for sponsorship, I don't include them in my portfolio (since i tend to sell the designer link as part of sponsorship).

Some of those can be seen here:
http://wordpress.leafyproductions.com/?preview_theme=rock it
http://wordpress.leafyproductions.com/?preview_theme=Simple Theme
http://wordpress.leafyproductions.com/?preview_theme=Circle Theme

And my themes tend to follow a valid w3c markup to ensure best browser compatibility as well. So far, most of my designs tend to be compatible with IE7+, FF1.5+, Opera8+, and even Chrome (the Google's in-beta browser that a lot of people are starting to notice).

I am also not limited to designing just for wordpress, if you have something else in mind, feel free to propose it and we can take it from there. I evaluate each project on an individual basis so I can give my clients the best quote, turn-around time, and best customer service overall.

Most of my contact information is available on my portfolio, along with a web-form if for some reason I cannot be reached through the Live IMs.

Feel free to get in touch and I look forward to working with you.

Thanks, Muhammad
CEO - Leafy Production

Domain summit 2024

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got a pm or two on this, have replied. I do have the time to take on other projects at this time, so if you're interested, now is the time to get in touch.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
finished up some projects recently; have time to take on a few more. If you need them done, get in touch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators