Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

"Worst" registrars in dropping names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Despite many forum members complain NSI and Register.com in dropping names, I find the following registrars even worse. I see many names expired in Aug/Sep and do not get dropped, and that seems to be their practice but not exception.

SignatureDomains
EPAG (Enter-Price Multimedia AG)
Secura GmbH

Are there any others? And which is the "worst" in your opinion?

DomainSage

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You think names that have expired in september/august and haven't dropped yet are bad??

LOL!

There are many names that have been expired since 2 years ago and still have not been dropped.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been watching one that has been expired for almost a year and a half. And guess who the registar is ....................................................NetSol

Shagg

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shaggy
I've been watching one that has been expired for almost a year and a half. And guess who the registar is ....................................................NetSol

I agree NSI is bad. But from my experience, 80% of their names drop in 1-2 months after the expiry, if they ever drop :). I know the other 20% may take years :D.

But for the 3 registrars I mentioned, they never seem to drop a decent name, and they finally will be renewed, at least for those names I chased.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Register.com is the worst, IMO. All their decent names end up in the unpaid names department, and never drop.

H

hosting3.com

yes I agree... my vote goes for register.com - they SUCK for dropping domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom