Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed www.motionconcept.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

How should I go about selling this domain and also
getting it appraised? Or any offers?

F

Frenchie

I have heard about a new US engine battery powered, using the last technologies, very compact, conceived to move people quickly for few miles. It's a completely new concept, but I do'nt remember the name (they have a site on the net, surely other members know it). Maybe they look for a good name, maybe they are interested by a mirror/redirection site ?

Originally posted by Frenchie
I have heard about a new US engine battery powered, using the last technologies, very compact, conceived to move people quickly for few miles. It's a completely new concept, but I do'nt remember the name (they have a site on the net, surely other members know it). Maybe they look for a good name, maybe they are interested by a mirror/redirection site ?

http://www.segway.com/

Do you think this domain has potential? Or how can I get it appraised? Any help would be great.

Thanks

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think motionconcept has potential, but not that much - worth reg, and list it in the auctions and see what happens.

I see the domain is registered with netSol - you might want to check out www.GoDaddy.com www.StarGateinc.com and www.eNom.com if you plan to get any more dot coms. NetSol is the worst place to buy domains bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom