Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed www.mydomainname.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From a business aspect point of view, the only thing I could see this domain being used for is for a domain registration service for the .us. However, it is way to ealy to determine the .us value today. However, I'm a strong believer of the .us, and I think it could be one of the best TLDs in the future. Of course the .com will alway be no.1

My advice to you would be to use it yourself and see if you can find an affiliate for the .us. The domain together with a site will be worth a lot more then. I also think a lot of potential buyer will fail to realize what it could be used for if you don't develop a site first for the domain.

Good luck,

Kim

Thank you very much.
Do you think I should ask domain registration services? Or is the idea stupid?

Cydog

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean to find a buyer or to see if they have an affiliate program to join? I would recommend dotster. You can goto my site at http://www.HostingPlace.com and check the domain section. I use Dotster and with their 'new' reseller program you can pretty much configure the layout so it seems like everything is managed from your own site.

For selling the domain to them. I would not count on getting any offers. They already have their domain set, unless they choose to dedictate a totally new site just for domain registration of the .us.
I have actually seen a few of those. But it could be worth a try...

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators