Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

XML ppc feed integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lets say you want to integrate an xml feed on your site to display ppc advertising. you sign up with a feed provider and they give you a string of xml code that is your feed. you try copy and paste onto your website but it is obvious that this is not how its done, as you simply get the same string of code displayed on your front end.

is this something really complicated, like i have to study massive tutorials, or isn't there just a few simple steps to do this? my assumption is that i need nothing other than the code for the feed that they provide me, else they would provide me with whatever else it was i should need. so how does one implement xml onto a php page so the ad feed displays on the site? any advice extremely appreciated. thank you in advance. i can't understand how it could be that complicated, yet i've done some preliminary google research and have yet to find anything halfway productive in terms of an answer

catchmesleeping

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a really old thread - but if you haven't figured this out yet, you can paste a sample of the XML file here, or PM me, and I'll have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom