Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Your best SEO review

J

JudgeMind

Hello all,

Just wanted to start this thread where users can talk about their experiences with SEO service companies. Have you or do you currently use a company to do First Page Keyword SEO ranking? Let us know...

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never used an SEO company but would like to know the experiences of others. My assumption has been that they tend to use black hat tactics which may work in the short term but ultimately hurt you.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I work for digital marketing company doing SEO. We technically don't use any black hat tactics. The reason that I use the word technically in there is because technically, anything you do for the sole purpose of SEO is considered blackhat by Google's definition. I could have a long debate on this but I digress. If you want to do optimal, white hat SEO, pretend that SEO does not exist. Just imagine there is no such thing as Google. Instead, focus on your website visitors. Provide them with the information and content you think they would want to see.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also funny that the person posting this thread and asking about SEO reviews runs frontrowseo, a company that sells facebook likes, twitter followers, etc.. which not only violate the terms of each of those websites, but is also against adwords TOS which means they can't advertise their website on Google with adwords.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also funny that the person posting this thread and asking about SEO reviews runs frontrowseo, a company that sells facebook likes, twitter followers, etc.. which not only violate the terms of each of those websites, but is also against adwords TOS which means they can't advertise their website on Google with adwords.

my spider sense was already tingling.

imo....

J

JudgeMind

My apologies.....LOL....I was part owner of that site for some time, recently I severed the relationship with the other part, primarily due to the changes in the industry. I forgot I had the front row logo as my profile pic. I have now removed it. I am now more interested in finding information on white hat or grey hat seo, or companies that provide the service as I wish to promote some affiliate sites I have built to get more targeted traffic. Thanks, am looking forward to everyone input in this.

krishnanayak

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello there and thank you for an incredible post. I truly simply cherish your post. I will bookmark it and returned for additional.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators