Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Your Reviews About Sitehostingplans.com.. Suggestions, Concerns Are Very Much Welcomed

gowthaman7989

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Myself and my friend developed this site with the thought of providing comparison btw various web hosting plans. So far traffic is very minimal and i intent to outsource SEO.

I'm asking you to kindly go thru' my website "sitehostingplans.com" and give me your honest opinion.

Also let me know if i need to do any modifications to improve site quality and any feature that i need to add to bring more traffic. Eagerly waiting for your responses. Thanks

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
  • The logo is a bit odd: font nonuniform, slogan doesn't make sense, icon colors are flat and looks a little pixelated.
  • Slogan "Just the way you think" doesn't seem to match what the site is about and tells me nothing at first glance what the site is about.
  • Top menu link colors appear too light.
  • I like how the shared hosting plans appear nearly on a table but do not like that I cannot sort them.
  • It is unnecessary for the slider to appear at the top of every page. It makes all pages appear to have the same content and should be removed. Additionally, it would be better for SEO purposes if unique content appeared at the top instead of the slider.
  • Some paragraphs are way to long. Break them up to be more readable.

Not really a lot of information. There are many sites that list hosting packages. Try to find a way to be different and implement that.

For example, you could create a generater that recommends hosting packages based on simple questions people answer. (How big is your business, do you need a forum, do you want to manage it yourself, do you want people to pay online, etc?)

Not everyone knows the tech details. They just know they need hosting. You could be the "LendingTree" of hosting packages.

gowthaman7989

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Tia,

Thanks a lot for your time and effort in analysing the site. I really appreciate that.
We didn't spend much time in designing Logo and Slogan. I'm now realising the mistake that i have done.
Other guy which i mentioned earlier has backed off so its me alone. I have few things in mind like removing the coupons tab completely and add a article tab instead(which i intend to post regularly)
Also i have planned to add subscriber option either at the bottom or at top. people who subscribed will get regular update about the new offers and promotions.
4th,5th and 6th points are noted and i will do my best to correct and modify those.

Last point is AWESOME and i think i need to design and work on that like "what questions i need to ask","how should this generator algorithm should work" and "what are all the informations that people will expecting after their questions". This may take long but i intend to do it either in my site or will be creating a new one :) :)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, just make sure the developer knows the Wordpress API with PHP or at least can create custom plugins.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators