Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$250 for an email addres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The deal with my wife is I can buy the plate only if I sell the address!"

LOL. What a pity...

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[email protected]! SURELY THE BEST E MAIL ADDRESS!
A UNIQUE CHANCE TO OWN A UNIQUE ADDRESS!!

WOW! THIS IS REALLY SPECIAL!!

WHILST .COM IS POPULAR IN THE USA, .NET IS THE UNIVERSAL ADDRESS TO HAVE! THIS ONE IS SO EASY TO REMEMBER AND TELL PEOPLE!

THEY WILL ALL REMEMBER YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS!

GREAT FOR PROMOTIONS!!

GREAT FOR GENERATING BOOKINGS!!

MY OWN ADDRESS IS [email protected], AND IT IS WORTH A FORTUNE TO ME! THE AMOUNT OF WORK IT GENERATES MAKES IT WORTH MORE THAN AN ADVERT IN A DAILY PAPER TO ME!

I bought both adddresses at the same time, but only use [email protected]. I now want to buy a personal number plate for my car (These are popular in the UK) but something has to give! The deal with my wife is I can buy the plate only if I sell the address! My loss is your gain.

There IS a reserve on this, but depending on final bid I may well offer it to the highest bidder at final price anyway, so don't let the "reserve not met" sign put you off too much.

I will pay fees for a further two years, after which they are currently about $3 a year, payable bi-annually in advance. You are buying an e mail address (and site if you want it) so I have made this a private auction. Anyone can bid, but the bidders' identities will only be known to me. This is to preserve the winner's identity if, as I hope, some professionals take part in this auction. If you have something interesting or exciting to swap for this address, tell me about it!

Any questions, you know my e mail address!

youve got admire the balls on this guy :)

paulcook

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he should be marketing it as BOTH an email address AND a web address.

If you type [email protected] into a web browser (with or without the www), it resolves to any webpage you want.

He is right that it gets you noticed. [email protected] is one of my email address/website projects and I've got several more like it in the works. It will be moving up in the search engines monthly as I build more links.

People have to just know ONE URL for your email address, your web address, and your PayPal address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom