Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

3500 Domain Portfolio! Must Look!! Shopcatalog.com, Amenu.com + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
datdog was way too harsh. You get pushed you push back, But datdog took him down and stomped on his head a few times. dvcorp pushed him when his sales pitch got a bit dishonest IMO.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
datdog was way too harsh. You get pushed you push back, But datdog took him down and stomped on his head a few times. dvcorp pushed him when his sales pitch got a bit dishonest IMO.

Mannnn, what is you talking about?? :?:

dvcorp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You were trying to paint an untrue picture. That is basically fraud, as you are trying to induce a buyer with lies. Whether you sold the names or not is immaterial, the bottom line is that you are a liar, and you tried to make it look like you put up the thread, and then offers were flooding in, and the sales were agreed on here at that price. Take your "premium" names and shove them up your ass. If you are trying to say that you sold those names here in rapid fashion after putting up the thread, and for the amounts of $599 and $974, then I am calling you a liar and a loser.

Like I said.....half truths and outright lies still equal LOSER and LIAR. You are trying to paint a different picture than what happened. Your names are worthless and no matter how many lies you tell, they are still worthless. Delete them and get a job.

One way or the other I am out the door. Whether by ban or self exclusion, the party is over for me. It is just nonstop idiocy and outright lies. Whether it be seasoned domainers putting up moronic names in appraisal threads, or losers like you and others who shade the truth in every sales thread.....Oh wait, I gotta run, just got an offer by way of PM for $1,200 on one of my names.....just need a little more, like $1,250 from one of you here in the thread, and I will sell it to you......Hahahahahahahahaha.

I will retire from the forums with a scambusting record of 100 percent. Pretty good for over 8 years. Never wrong once when it came to calling out a loser or a liar. 100 percent track record of success. You losers just rub me the wrong way. I cannot explain it, other than to say that when I see such outrageous idiocy and dishonesty, I just cannot hold back. I try not to post, but you guys keep giving me layups with your buffoonery and lies. Of course I am not perfect, but when it comes to domains all my dealings have been, and will be solid. No white lies. No stories. For whatever reason, I am one of the top experts in the world when it comes to picking apart scams and half truths, especially when it comes to domain names. Never wrong. Never close to wrong. I only call out the most outrageous losers in forumland. Normal losers I usually give a free pass to.

I will try to make this my last post. If what you did was acceptable, then there is no place for me here. See ya.

Hence which is clearly why you are making your way out of this forum. I am willing to give you my email so maybe we can make you only human by being wrong? No one is perfect and certainly not your "scumbusting" record. PM me your email, ill shoot you an email showing you the invoices and paypal payments. No need for any other users to see your childish ignorance and no good reason persistence. Maybe then you can finally learn to have some respect and shame yourself with all your nonsensical talks.

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Overreacting to a wrong" just in a more colorful manner iceddude.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OP is a loser and a liar. My scambusting percentage is 100 percent. As to that stock, I am up over 600K on it during the last three years, and I gave you that stock last summer when it was 50 cents (now $1.50), and you were too stupid to buy it. Most people here are SCUM, and that is why losers like the OP are allowed to run wild. Have fun, dirtbag liars...lol. You can have this place all to your loser selves.

OP wants you to believe that someone PM'd him and he did a deal for $599, and then two minutes later he wants you to believe that someone bought a name for $974. Whatever the case may be, he wants you to believe that he put up a thread and the offers started rolling in. That is a ****ing lie, as no person in forum history has paid $599 or $974 for a name. Just another white lie loser trying to scam people. White lies are the worst. They are so common, even a piece of shit defends him here saying that nobody can prove he is lying.

Liar. 100 percent liar and loser. End of story. Done with you losers for good. Adios.

How about you prove in your stock tip thread with 1099-MISC forms from trades? Deposits? Etc.?

Or go buy yourself a new :upset:ing life with your "600K" and get off this forum already because you're the type of scum it doesn't need.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hence which is clearly why you are making your way out of this forum. I am willing to give you my email so maybe we can make you only human by being wrong? No one is perfect and certainly not your "scumbusting" record. PM me your email, ill shoot you an email showing you the invoices and paypal payments. No need for any other users to see your childish ignorance and no good reason persistence. Maybe then you can finally learn to have some respect and shame yourself with all your nonsensical talks.

I'm not as worked up as you think, but my SCAM/SCUMbusting record is, in fact, 100 percent. I am not reckless when I call people out. I am NEVER wrong when I suggest that someone is being dishonest. I know what you did. You realized that you were going to have to pay 35K to renew these worthless names, so you decided to attempt to unload your rotten product on someone with far less knowledge than you. So, you joined DN Forum, put up your thread and listed your names, all of which seem worthless to me. Maybe there are two or three that I would hand register if given the chance.

Now, you may or may not have sold those names you listed. But you certainly didn't sell them here, at those prices, after having listed them here in this thread. I am 100 percent certain of that. What you were trying to do is make it seem like you listed your names, and then three separate people PM'd you here at Dn Forum and you negotiated those prices for the sames. I know that didn't happen, but that is the story you were trying to tell.

There may be a way for you to spin a white lie into something that you can justify, like maybe someone bought Freshify.com from you before you even thought of posting this thread, but you listed it in the thread anyways, and then bumped the thread by saying that IdeaGenius.com was sold, making it appear that someone saw the name here, PM'd you, and then bought the name for $599, which is absurd. I guess the buyer balked at paying the extra dollar when you tried to get $600? Lol. Then, you come with another outrageous price of $974 in a post two minutes later. Now, if these names were actually sold to anyone at any time, you will claim that you are in the right to do what you did. And I claim that it is not the way to do business.

If you are going to pull shady moves, please don't insult people with unprepared shadiness. At least put in the effort to make it a good and believable scam. Ridiculous garbage just rubs me the wrong way. When you see those infomercials on television, where they say that if you call in the next ten minutes you get the special price, or the extra bonus, it is similar to what you are doing. They are making it appear that if you call later than ten minutes you won't get the bonus. Of course, legally they will claim that what they state is true, since if you do call within ten minutes you get the bonus. It is just stupid stuff that is not worthy of any respect whatsoever. What you did was much worse, but it is the same ugly dishonest thought process.

There are things that I do that others will find to be unethical. For instance, I am not a vegetarian, but I have a bit of a problem with the fact that I eat meat. I cannot really justify it. I respect vegetarians. If I was eating in a restaurant and a vegetarian called me out in front of a crowd of people and read me the riot act for eating meat, I think I would have to agree, as I would have no defense. Some may say that the person was being rude to do that to me, but deep down I would know that there was nothing I could say, because I was engaging in behavior that I really could not justify. You cannot justify what you did if you want to be thought of as an honorable domainer. All of those who defend you are equally, if not more, guilty. They are the lowest of the low because they want to use the same tricks that you do. They have bills, too, don't you know? I am hardcore when I know I am right. I don't play poker, buy I read poker forums. The same type of garbage goes on there. They are almost all liars and scammers, with very few exceptions.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@WhoDatDog, have you ever taken in consideration the names are listed on a venue with a "BUY NOW" button that charges commission for an escrow service to protect both parties and the user PM'ed the direct link to it? A lot of names listed are with odd values, take "beer" for instance http://sedo.com/search/searchresult.php4?domain=beer&language=us (a lot of bad names that I wouldn't put up for), but they are listed at $3358, $3999, etc. Why not $3350 or $4000? It's a psychological price marketing technique that works, how about check out Wal-Mart and its success with oddball prices for example.

In fact, just do us all the favor and click the sign out button after putting a request in to the Support/Help Desk to ban your account to stop you from protecting us from all the shady sales threads in the future.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please don't ban WhoDatDog, he entertains me and many others.

Although, he himself is a scumbag, pumping stocks, claiming he made a 600k gain, etc....

Man, WhoDatDog, stop sippin that HateORade.... why do you care what others do on this forum? Find the salesman in yourself and find a way to sell your names... He's just trying to make a buck, stop knocking his hustle...

I find you highly entertaining, but.... You are a HATER!

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You guys are too much. Like I would state that I made a certain amount of money on a stock and then not be able to back it up. Short of giving you the password of the accounts, you will have to take my word for it. But then again, my statement about the stock was not made as part of a scam. It is true, and if anyone wants to put up money in a wager, I will take your money.

In 2011 I mentioned to user Vincent that I owned X amount of shares of the stock and the price was under 20 cents. He probably still has the PM's. Last year, I mentioned to the idiot in this thread, that he ought to buy the stock at 60 cents. This, after he thanked me profusely for selling him two names (and letting him know about a few others that were unregistered that he ended up registering...and he asked me for more help, so I gave him the stock tip). Just a few weeks ago a user tried to sell me a name that I somewhat liked, but wasn't willing to pay the price. This user was Ab80. It old him to buy shares in FOUR at 80 cents and to give me the name for free in a few months when he made his money. Within two weeks the price doubled.

The ticker symbol was KIDEQ in 2011, and it changed to FOUR in 2012 when the company reincorporated after a dispute that had them file for bankruptcy. It was a special situation play that I knocked out of the park, because I knew what was going on, and I knew that the facts were on their side. I mentioned it a few times here because I know that people here realize that I am one of the top analysts of situations on the planet. It was basically a chance for people to use my knowledge to make a lot of money. I never even PM'd anybody back after the price went up. I figured they didn't buy it. But that's the way the world works. Most people are idiots and have to scam people with worthless domains.

Here's the PM I sent to the goon who is bashing me. If he didn't drop the ball, he would be thanking me profusely. I almost think that he forgets that I told him about it. Maybe he is just pissed he couldn't figure it out like I did.

Recipient Users:

David Walker

07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
WhoDatDog
Exclusive Lifetime Member

Re: PPC names

Yes, I figured you might do better than Sedo. That company you use has a nice page of links. We both got a good deal, as I was looking to get some PayPal.

I'll let you know when I have some more. Right now I am essentially starting over when it comes to domain names. Sometimes I am in the mood to buy a ton of names, and other times I am in the mood to try to find one or two really good ones.

If you buy stocks you can buy shares in FOUR and make a lot of money in the near to mid term. I have owned shares since April 2011 at 19 cents. The ticker used to be KIDEQ, but they reorganized in December, and changed their name and ticker. It is sneaking up, and there is usually a pretty wide bid and ask on it, but anything you get under $1 is a winner. It closed to day at 60 cents. You can Google 4Kids Entertainment to find out more. You can also Google 4Kids TV Tokyo to read about the dispute that went in their favor.

Company is now named 4Licensing and there are lots of good things that will be happening, possibly very very soon. Ticker symbol is FOUR. Will be heading over $1 pretty soon, then higher than that, as they have a settlement from the Lehman bankruptcy estate that will be paid out between now and the end of 2013. Nobody follows it. Insiders own 50 percent.

WhoDatDog

Last edited:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This calls for a Screenshot.... You talk too much shit to not show proof... stop talking smack and back something up... not that I give a rats ass what you made... But, man up, stop talking shit and show everyone a screenshot....

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, you can go to the website IRS.gov and they have a nifty little tool where they will fax you all 1099-MISC/INT forms over at http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript - Feel free to redact any personal information besides your claim to $600,000 in earnings.

By the way, why don't you buy at 402684 shares @ 1.49 and sell them at the avg. daily high of ~$1.64. Then, you can turn your $600k into $660k in 1 day. The next day, do the same. Rinse and repeat as it has had highs of $1.70ish and lows of $1.50ish. I think you could get above $1 million in 5 trading days if you go all in. You don't even have to be that aggressive at investing, just show proof that you can make over $10k in 1 day, which would still give you a golden parachute if the OTC went to hell. Otherwise, I think you're full of shit.

Edit: Had to edit my signature to give you props on your new job offer after you make millions on OTC/penny stocks.

Last edited:

dvcorp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Minimum offers entertained for any domain name on this list will have to be $100 with the exclusion of some being $50. Bulk pricing is available if looking to purchase more than 2 domains. Thanks!

dvcorp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RoadSeeker.com is sold for $300 USD

dvcorp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BBEDGE.com is SOLD!

dvcorp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ZUKLU.com IS SOLD $400 USD

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You guys are too much. Like I would state that I made a certain amount of money on a stock and then not be able to back it up. Short of giving you the password of the accounts, you will have to take my word for it. But then again, my statement about the stock was not made as part of a scam. It is true, and if anyone wants to put up money in a wager, I will take your money.

In 2011 I mentioned to user Vincent that I owned X amount of shares of the stock and the price was under 20 cents. He probably still has the PM's. Last year, I mentioned to the idiot in this thread, that he ought to buy the stock at 60 cents. This, after he thanked me profusely for selling him two names (and letting him know about a few others that were unregistered that he ended up registering...and he asked me for more help, so I gave him the stock tip). Just a few weeks ago a user tried to sell me a name that I somewhat liked, but wasn't willing to pay the price. This user was Ab80. It old him to buy shares in FOUR at 80 cents and to give me the name for free in a few months when he made his money. Within two weeks the price doubled.

The ticker symbol was KIDEQ in 2011, and it changed to FOUR in 2012 when the company reincorporated after a dispute that had them file for bankruptcy. It was a special situation play that I knocked out of the park, because I knew what was going on, and I knew that the facts were on their side. I mentioned it a few times here because I know that people here realize that I am one of the top analysts of situations on the planet. It was basically a chance for people to use my knowledge to make a lot of money. I never even PM'd anybody back after the price went up. I figured they didn't buy it. But that's the way the world works. Most people are idiots and have to scam people with worthless domains.

Here's the PM I sent to the goon who is bashing me. If he didn't drop the ball, he would be thanking me profusely. I almost think that he forgets that I told him about it. Maybe he is just pissed he couldn't figure it out like I did.

Recipient Users:

David Walker

07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
WhoDatDog
Exclusive Lifetime Member

Re: PPC names

Yes, I figured you might do better than Sedo. That company you use has a nice page of links. We both got a good deal, as I was looking to get some PayPal.

I'll let you know when I have some more. Right now I am essentially starting over when it comes to domain names. Sometimes I am in the mood to buy a ton of names, and other times I am in the mood to try to find one or two really good ones.

If you buy stocks you can buy shares in FOUR and make a lot of money in the near to mid term. I have owned shares since April 2011 at 19 cents. The ticker used to be KIDEQ, but they reorganized in December, and changed their name and ticker. It is sneaking up, and there is usually a pretty wide bid and ask on it, but anything you get under $1 is a winner. It closed to day at 60 cents. You can Google 4Kids Entertainment to find out more. You can also Google 4Kids TV Tokyo to read about the dispute that went in their favor.

Company is now named 4Licensing and there are lots of good things that will be happening, possibly very very soon. Ticker symbol is FOUR. Will be heading over $1 pretty soon, then higher than that, as they have a settlement from the Lehman bankruptcy estate that will be paid out between now and the end of 2013. Nobody follows it. Insiders own 50 percent.

WhoDatDog

@whodatdog

You are a broke dumb ass loser who need a life. You pathetic and piece of shit, let the man do his thing and do whatever he needs to sell his names and he has paid membership here and let him do what he wants. Stop getting into others biz.

Although your posts are funny and entertaining but I tell you one thing you are the biggest scumbag and piece of shit I have witnessed online so far, I tell you I am 100 percent right when it comes to spot broke dumb ass who is piece of shit and blame others for not being successful himself, get a life.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To tell the truth though, you have not sold one of those names for real lol.... All the Updated Dates are on 03-Feb-2014.... This is not how you draw attention to your names man... I see a name or two you listed as "sold" that someone may have actually bought if you gave it time...

Good luck though!

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was a bit disappointing, Banning whodatdog for calling someone out.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like the way WhoDatDog says things and he is a hater. But, honestly he is right 100% of the time when he calls someone out and 90% on appraisals... Minus the disrespectfulness

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was a bit disappointing, Banning whodatdog for calling someone out.

For the sake of sanity and respect let's let him be out. Calling names and disrespecting someone business which is not harming you in any way tells me just because you are looser yourself @ date of it does not make everyone else looser. Take your heat out on someone else ...let alone this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators