Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

6 char generic.com budget $XXX,XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

followyourbliss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM'd a couple. Thank you for your consideration.

Domain Summit 2024

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those examples are not junk names. You say 6 letters but your not giving a market segment, we are domainers NOT MIND READERS.

Tell us what you want if you're going to post a wanted ad. If you want 6 letter generics be specific as to the category and market segment.

There is no point in going through a list of thousands of names to hear "Stop Sending us junk" I suppose at one point google and youtube would have also been junk as well as yahoo.

And do you want a dictionary word or a made up word? and in What language?

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those examples are not junk names. You say 6 letters but your not giving a market segment, we are domainers NOT MIND READERS.

Tell us what you want if you're going to post a wanted ad. If you want 6 letter generics be specific as to the category and market segment.

There is no point in going through a list of thousands of names to hear "Stop Sending us junk" I suppose at one point google and youtube would have also been junk as well as yahoo.

I can't speak for what he wants, but in my world a "generic.com" means a generic English dictionary word, in it's basic form, (for example "basic.com", not "basically.com"), not made up words, multiple words, or combinations of letters and digits.

The examples he gives in the first post, and many posted later, isn't worth more than reg fee, in my opinion.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm Sent

NickSE

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hello Cashcows,

I'm sorry that I haven't been specific enough, I'm looking for a generic (english dictionary word .COM) that I can use for an undefined niche entertainment/impulsive visit website. We need something we can brand, break.com is a great example of a name we would buy, the name needs to have a positive and cool meaning, popular slang is ok.
Our budget isn't very firm, I posted XXX,XXX since i expected it would get the attention of some of the better name owners and we have received a few good Pm's but 99% aren't really valuable at all.

We're also willing to pay a good fee to anyone finding a name we can use.

Please keep the offers coming and if you need more details ask me and i'll post it via PM or here. :)

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks I think you will get a lot more of what you want now.

DomainQuay

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

If you're interested, please let me know.

domainoffers.biz

Vincent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocuz.com
Xieko.com
Looking to sell these domains at any price you would like to buy.
thanks.

MrRhee

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Cashcows,

I'm sorry that I haven't been specific enough, I'm looking for a generic (english dictionary word .COM) that I can use for an undefined niche entertainment/impulsive visit website. We need something we can brand, break.com is a great example of a name we would buy, the name needs to have a positive and cool meaning, popular slang is ok.
Our budget isn't very firm, I posted XXX,XXX since i expected it would get the attention of some of the better name owners and we have received a few good Pm's but 99% aren't really valuable at all.

We're also willing to pay a good fee to anyone finding a name we can use.

Please keep the offers coming and if you need more details ask me and i'll post it via PM or here. :)

Have you found what you are looking for?

I have a few domains, but this .com may interest you:

"Curious" .com

7 letters though. Note: I'm not selling for reseller prices. Let's discuss a win/win pricepoint.

Thanks. If anyone else is interested, PM me.

DomainBuyer2007

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PMed. Please let me know, if you're interested.

SuperNova

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM Sent. Let me know if you are interested.

domainoffers.biz

Vincent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HiZoom.com - Price $9750
PM me if you are interested.

Vincemeat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for what he wants, but in my world a "generic.com" means a generic English dictionary word, in it's basic form, (for example "basic.com", not "basically.com"), not made up words, multiple words, or combinations of letters and digits.

The examples he gives in the first post, and many posted later, isn't worth more than reg fee, in my opinion.

I agree for the most part except:

1) "basically" is a generic word to me
2) my definition of "generic" is "a word that is in usage in the English language" - doesn't have to be in the dictionary

NickSE

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! We're still looking and we have received some great generics but they're not suitable for our niche (mix of: videos - fun - entertainment...) please keep the names coming (via PM).

Also it's quite funny too see how many names are being recycled by different users!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom