Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

666.com a valuable domain???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
Imagine owning this domain and the antichrist(incarnated by the devil) wanting it i would have to say zero in that case, otherwise xxx,xxx

lol..

Basically what I meant was '666' is associated with evil . :angel:

..:: peace ::..
jeba

Domain Summit 2024

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
s2006 said:
what is the most valuable three number.coms my list would go

1. www.888.com
2. www.777.com
3.www.666.com
4.www.123.com

I would add to that list 100.com, and also 528.com (gets over 1,600 type-ins per day parked :becky: ). Other great NNN's:

800.com (toll free in US)
911.com (So many meanings)

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
123.com is much more valuable!

There are literally thousands of domains with 123 in it. 123domains, 123hosting, 123movies, 123 EVERYTHING. You are also not risking losing that traffic who would think they would get a devil virus at 666.com.

666 is brandable, yes it is but more so towards 16-24.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the U.S., not sure about the rest of the world, almost everyone would associate 666 with evil and/or the devil. 666.com would definitely be worth an absolute minimum of $100k. Some other good NNN.com would be..

360.com
411.com
101.com

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
069.com very valuable.....

maybe not .... but its mine and its for sale :) ( cheap plug )

I totally agree with s2006 ... Ie 888 then 777 , then 666 ... the rest come after in any order you like ....

666.com must get 1000`s hits a day purely out of curiosity ..
( I know .. I have checked it out several times over the years .. )

Big $xxx,xxx + ( to a million ) ... after much thought ..

On a lighter note .. I was once gonna reg my car that number " 666 " , but seemingly in Ireland no one wants " 13 " & " 666 " in their reg. so the authorities skip them .. but if you want them you pay ( It costs $500 extra to get them ) and the resale value of you car is hit BIG TIME .. ( our cars keep the same number for life ) .... bla bla bla ............ ( sorry )

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italiandragon said:
the number 666 after recent news does NOT represent the evil but the facts that Jesus had a partner and a child. The Roman Catholic Church to prevent the secret and to keep the power issued another fake story through that people thought 666 represented the evil.
for further info:
The da vinci code

And the deceiver shall decieve many! I am so much into conspiracies, but when I saw Davinci Code, I laughed. It was the funniest thing ever, a good story though none the less, but the idea well let's put it this way. My conspiracies are whacky but plausible but these, well not to believing. I found the movie a bit blasphemous though. I'll tell you this, when the anti-christ does come, the people who believe this highly farfetched conspiracy shall be deceived. Da Vinci, naw he did not hold a secret, he was an artist. But if you must, as steven tyler once said. "DREAM ON, DREAM ON!"

RsL said:
No where does it say in the Bible that an anti-christ will be born and have a number 666 in his forehead...

Read Revelation 13

Especially verse 18...

Revelation 13 says the beast causes all to receive his mark in their forehead or right hand... it does NOT say the mark is 666.

The number simply helps you understand, or identify who the beast is, revelation 13:18 tells us the number 666 is the number of the beast, and a man.

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six" Rev. 13:18 KJV

Be careful believing everything you hear, especially junk on video... don't think it will be as easy as spotting some dude with a number sprawled across his forehead.

Nice domain, (666.com) if I had it I would point it to my Truniversity.com

Enjoy,

Shane

Thank you Shane! You couldn't have put it better. I would like to add though, "The road to hell will be paved with the skulls of priests." Which to all of you conspirators *cough* italiandragon*cough* means that those who preach falsely about God (correct me if I'm wrong, I never like spreading word of the Bible unless I have direct quotes because of what it says in the back of revelation so this is what I believe it to be not direct) and teach falsely for their own selfish ways will be in hell for deceiving many. So I never believe movies until I find fact, not fiction especially when things are preached.

italiandragon said:
IT will just offer to do not take your soul in exchange lol

come on we are in 2006......when will people stop believing Medieval things?

I pray for your soul. (Edit:Then why do you believe in the DaVinci Code???? Hypocritical just a smidge eh?)

123water

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
123.com high x Million

888.com N/A

777.com N/A

365.com 1 Million to x Million

666.com 0.5 Million to 2 Million

100.com 0.5 Million to 3 Million

800.com 0.5 Million to 3 Million

001.com 0.5 Million to 1 Million

007.com 1 Million to x Million

008.com 0.5 Million to 1 Million

tails

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its worth 100,000-200,000 IMO

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NavySeals91 said:
And the deceiver shall decieve many! I am so much into conspiracies, but when I saw Davinci Code, I laughed. It was the funniest thing ever, a good story though none the less, but the idea well let's put it this way. My conspiracies are whacky but plausible but these, well not to believing. I found the movie a bit blasphemous though. I'll tell you this, when the anti-christ does come, the people who believe this highly farfetched conspiracy shall be deceived. Da Vinci, naw he did not hold a secret, he was an artist. But if you must, as steven tyler once said. "DREAM ON, DREAM ON!"

Thank you Shane! You couldn't have put it better. I would like to add though, "The road to hell will be paved with the skulls of priests." Which to all of you conspirators *cough* italiandragon*cough* means that those who preach falsely about God (correct me if I'm wrong, I never like spreading word of the Bible unless I have direct quotes because of what it says in the back of revelation so this is what I believe it to be not direct) and teach falsely for their own selfish ways will be in hell for deceiving many. So I never believe movies until I find fact, not fiction especially when things are preached.

I pray for your soul. (Edit:Then why do you believe in the DaVinci Code???? Hypocritical just a smidge eh?)

Thank you, at least someone prays for me.

Did I say that I believe in the Da Vinci Code? No I did not say that.

What I believe or what I don`t has nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italiandragon said:
Thank you, at least someone prays for me.

Did I say that I believe in the Da Vinci Code? No I did not say that.

What I believe or what I don`t has nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks
Well you seemed pretty apt to post it. So you don't believe what you preach? If you don't believe it then do not spread lies. I'm not being religious, no one likes lies. To some people here who are Catholic/Christian, it can sway them and change their beliefs and question God. No, I am open to opinions but this BS is not even worth their time to read. I saw the movie, the conspiracy sucked, but it was a good movie, deceptive though. I want to see a movie about the freemasons, that would be good.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very brandable name go for it

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, actually the the most important number is:....

The Answer to the Universe and Everything

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I started something big here.
the list as I believe it to be in the top 10 lll.coms go like this

1. 888.com
2. 777.com
3. 123.com
4. 666.com
5. 360.com
6. 800.com
7. 100.com
8. 101.com
9. 001.com
10. 007.com

PLEASE POST YOUR TOP 10 LLL.COMS ON HERE
THANKS

MarkMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as said before 777.com would be worth more..

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I started something big here.
the list as I believe it to be in the top 10 lll.coms go like this

1. 888.com
2. 777.com
3. 123.com
4. 666.com
5. 360.com
6. 800.com
7. 100.com
8. 101.com
9. 001.com
10. 007.com

PLEASE POST YOUR TOP 10 LLL.COMS ON HERE
THANKS

wow, no 411.com - does 411 not mean information on your side of the pond?

also 365.com and 247.com would factor pretty high.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
555.com is more valuable IMO....555-1212

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Imagine the devil sueing him for 666.com :-D

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Imagine the devil sueing him for 666.com :-D

Heh. Give the devil his due, eh? Wonder what the WIPO would say about this case. Oh, wait, doesn't the devil sit on their board? :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom