Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adsense questions - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So i have a site that gets 10,000 visitors daily to it. Right now I use a redux media as a popunder and get a little bit of money each month, but not much at all.

My thought was to make a Home mortgage, or a mesothelioma website, and make it look very adsense friendly. And use this as the popunder. If I did this, I would think that I could get 1-3 clicks a day from the 10,000 visitors. So on those high paying CPC keywords, I should technically get $10 - $30 daily from this? So if the keyword paid me $15, and i got 3 clicks. so a 0.003% CTR I would get $45 daily and $45x30 = $1350 extra every month!

Is this legal? and would it work? Im eager to here what yall think...

let me know
austin

Last edited:

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a phone number or someone that I could talk to that works for google? As I dont want to get banned, but if its legal I really want to do it.

More help please

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google customer care does not exist.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well how am i supposed to know then? Should I try it out on a friends account, just to in case, so mine wont get banned. As I use mine on my account for my websites.

OR do you think that this would help in being able to sell websites? As I could send traffic to the websites so that they get higher alexa ranked, etc. Then sell them off? Am i being smart or is this unethical?

eager to hear replies

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...OR do you think that this would help in being able to sell websites? As I could send traffic to the websites so that they get higher alexa ranked, etc. Then sell them off? Am i being smart or is this unethical?...

WOW!!?! Inflating traffic stats, just to sell a domain is not only unethical, it's fraudulent.

DataSN.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are having doubts if something is allowed by Google, then don't do it. Popup nor popunder windows are explicitly prohibited by them IMHO.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do Not do it.

Sign up with Xtendmedia, they will pay alot for pop unders. Or clicksor is second choice.

Do not do pop up your adsense site, instead, you can put a banner of ads on that site and drive traffic from banner, that would be considered legal. Again YOUR TRAFFIC MUST BE COMING FROM LEGAL SITE, NOT ILLGAL SITE.

If you want to know more monetization methods, you can tell me which site do you have, so I can even elaborate more.

Finally answr your question- MY ANSWER IS NOOO!!

D

Deleted member 78222

Yes, traffic from sites that have illegal content for adsense usage and popunders is gonna get you banned for sure. Develop for the long term in a niche you understand and have an interest in, in time it will rank well and bring in the $$, you just gotta start and stop looking for a quick fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators