Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

discussion Alter is Shutting Down

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.
D

Deleted member 322971123

SH is pretty quick.

I was referring to BB. I submitted a group of domains last month and still haven't heard back.
They take almost 35 days and more. BB review is very slow but the reviewer are very good.

Domain Summit 2024
D

Deleted member 322971123

Took a quick look at all the major brandable platforms SquadHelp, BrandBucket, Brandpa.

Compared to Alter they have a much better design and mobile experience. SH also has a very good SEO and content strategy.

Alter will be to do a lot of marketing work. It's possible to compete but they need better domains in there too IMHO.
I agree, I think they opened gates for junk domains when the team announced about any domain can be listed on the platform and stopped reviewing.

I hope the new owner do some good work and bring a strong competitor of SH & BB.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Website is still up but no domains are listed.

Anyone know the current status of Alter?

D

Deleted member 322971123

Website is still up but no domains are listed.

Anyone know the current status of Alter?
Yeah only website is up. Everything gone. I also found Alter founder listed his own domains on SH.

Once a domainer always be a domainer

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom