Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone get this mass LLL email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Porbably the longest offer spam I've received.

Offered me $2K for a $25K+ LLL.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an independent contractor working on behalf of a variety of companies, and individuals across the world.
I work in a variety of online industries including (albeit not limited to) web design, development, and hosting.

I have been tasked with contacting, and negotiating on behalf of an individual in relation to the domain name ???.com.

A quick 'Whois' look up provided this address as a contact for the domains ownership, hence why you have received this.

In this particular case, the individual on whose behalf I am working is developing a network of information based websites.
The intention is that development will provide a variety of useful information that many many Internet users are looking for on a daily basis. It is hoped that good rankings in search engines, and natural interest in the subject matter will allow such a network to be successful, and profitable.
A vital aspect of such a development is the domain names around which the various websites are branded. A website about cats is clearly more suited to the 'cat.com' domain than 'stevethepussycat.com'. Numerous people looking for information on cats would type in cat.com, and thus a good domain is a sure fire way of reaching your target audience.

On the basis of the above, down to business.. We would be very interest in obtaining the domain name should it be obtainable for the offer price of 2050(USD).

The whois database is not particularly informative, but I hasten to add that for any individual, or a company, such a cash injection during such a tough economic period is always helpful. Perhaps the sum of the above will make a sale a viable possibility for you.

I thank you for your time, and politely request a response in a timely manner.
Many Thanks

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thx for sharing...

delete it!!!

:yo:

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The whois database is not particularly informative, but I hasten to add that for any individual, or a company, such a cash injection during such a tough economic period is always helpful. Perhaps the sum of the above will make a sale a viable possibility for you.

When a potential buyer plays the "tough economy" card, I double my asking price. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators