Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Anyone interested in brokering my domain names

vckcishere

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have several domain names, aged domain names, all .com for sale and looking for anyone who is interested in brokering my domain names.

Commission and other fees, we shall discuss further to those who are interested.

Can also use Escrow services or any of your choice. To be discussed later on.

Drop me a PM if anyone who may be interested.

Thanks all.

= Vincent

Reaction score
It's always a good idea to list one or at least give people an idea of the type of domain. Just most domains aren't worth registering letalone brokering and any serious broker is not going to respond to vague requests.

vckcishere

Reaction score
It's always a good idea to list one or at least give people an idea of the type of domain. Just most domains aren't worth registering letalone brokering and any serious broker is not going to respond to vague requests.
Yeah, i agreed with you.

Somehow, I missed out this point.

Here are some of the domain names.

awesomepower.com
femalesupermodel.com
cashtransaction.com
waterchalets.com
undergroundsecrets.com
fitnessart.com

Reaction score
Nice and clean list! I can see the purpose for each domain. The one that doesn't quite resonate with me is femalesupermodel.com. I struggle to envision a real business in the supermodel industry adopting this domain as their brand, though I could be mistaken.

Water Chalets is undoubtedly worth keeping. As for Underground Secrets, it could serve well as the name for an intriguing information site or perhaps even as a title for a paid email subscription.

All the success!!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom