Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

ANYSIZE site w/ adsense revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for sites on more or less any topic that are earning something via adsense, with Search Engine traffic. (YOU have pages listed in MSN, Yahoo, Google etc. and can be verified via your Refferers stats)

Doesn't have to be big income... 10 bucks a month or more (will consider sites making less also)

Sites do need to be content based, i.e. articles, not Stores, or affiliate datafeed sites etc.

PM me sites will pay by paypal, in PM mention your price you'd be willing to sell at. I'll consider all sites, how ever keep in mind most sites sell for 6-8 months revenue... I will counter offer for anything I am interested in but seems to expensive.

Would like revenue and traffic verified also.

Thx

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do you have any budget for this offer?

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aboutwhat.org said:
do you have any budget for this offer?

My apologies yes excellent point...I'm looking for stuff in the 200 - 500 range..Doesn't need to be huge traffic...or huge income..(enough to prove the price you're looking for of course)

I'm more looking for original content sites!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some affiliate websites / datafeed based. Is that something you are interested in ? hey have some affiliate income as well as adsense.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cwsTEAM

Affiliate sites or adsense sites are more or less what I'm looking for...Not really datagfeed sites although I'll look @ what ever you have send me a PM

thx,

Ian

samtilston

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
would u be interested in craftytv.com? stats are at www.craftytv.com/awstats

i had google ads on it a few days ago and it was making 30 bucks per day, my google account was cut though because i was encouraging people to click on ads through the forum.

with the amount of traffic u can see on the stats u know it will make decent adsense cash, easly 500 per month.

i'll sell the site for 3,000

spikey99 said:
Looking for sites on more or less any topic that are earning something via adsense, with Search Engine traffic. (YOU have pages listed in MSN, Yahoo, Google etc. and can be verified via your Refferers stats)

Doesn't have to be big income... 10 bucks a month or more (will consider sites making less also)

Sites do need to be content based, i.e. articles, not Stores, or affiliate datafeed sites etc.

PM me sites will pay by paypal, in PM mention your price you'd be willing to sell at. I'll consider all sites, how ever keep in mind most sites sell for 6-8 months revenue... I will counter offer for anything I am interested in but seems to expensive.

Would like revenue and traffic verified also.

Thx

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
pm sent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom