1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Appraisal please on CashAndCo.com

Discussion in 'Domain Name Appraisal Discussion' started by JeffreyL, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. JeffreyL

JeffreyL DNFcollege.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Hi,

I just received expression on interest on one of my brandable domain names i.e. CashAndCo.com

The person is using a .me email address so can't do any research on person. I do remember Adam
    saying he won't accept bids unless they use a NOT free email address.

So, I know its hard to say but just trying to get a ball park on what this domain may be
    worth. Any ideas?

Note: Domain is over 10 years old.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
    Jeff
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.