Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Azeras.com ------ ANYBODY KNOW THIS GUY -----

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:fab-22084-625c7a
Tech Name:Azeras LLC
Tech Organization:Azeras LLC
Tech Street1:Edith Solomon Building, P.O. Box 636
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Charlestown
Tech State/Province:KN
Tech Postal Code:NA
Tech Country:KN
Tech Phone:+869.4690224
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM
Name Server:NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have seen that Whois (i.e. Charlestown, KN) many ,many times. I tghink they all
originate from same guy;
Registrant:
Synergy Technologies, LLC
Domain Administrator ([email protected])
Edith Solomon Building P.O. Box 636
Charlestown
null,00000
KN
Tel. +1.8694690224

Creation Date: 09-Oct-2008
Expiration Date: 09-Oct-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.smartname.com
ns1.smartname.com

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have seen that Whois (i.e. Charlestown, KN) many ,many times. I tghink they all
originate from same guy;
Registrant:
Synergy Technologies, LLC
Domain Administrator ([email protected])
Edith Solomon Building P.O. Box 636
Charlestown
null,00000
KN
Tel. +1.8694690224

Creation Date: 09-Oct-2008
Expiration Date: 09-Oct-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.smartname.com
ns1.smartname.com

The guy has some decent domains but he ransoms them for in my opinion unrealistic amounts - every domain is six figures

geez, doesnt he know that the economy is falling down a ditch

you cant eat domains

you cant wear domains

a domain doesnt keep you warm in the winter

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy has some decent domains but he ransoms them for in my opinion unrealistic amounts - every domain is six figures

you cant eat domains

you cant wear domains

Some people don't need the money. If he is worried about eating then he would be selling, since he is not selling then I don't think he has the problems you describe therefore they probably don't apply to him. You can't make people sell you something they don't want to sell.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people don't need the money. If he is worried about eating then he would be selling, since he is not selling then I don't think he has the problems you describe therefore they probably don't apply to him. You can't make people sell you something they don't want to sell.

Agree.
Some peoples these days are more poor, other peoples these days are more rich than ever.

This is the time to buy, not to sell...if he don't need money he make right not sell.

allroundguy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

you cant eat domains

you cant wear domains

Much appreciated You say "... in my opinion unrealistic amounts ..." instead of "... unrealistic amounts ...".
If everybody (especially appraisers) would include with their findings that it is their opinion and not a fact, people may be more willing to pay asking prices instead of canceling offers because some nut says "it's not worth that much" giving the idea that there are standards that evrybody should follow.
You made my day.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

you cant eat domains

you cant wear domains

John - you displayed a similar attitude in a sales thread; suggesting that the seller adjust their prices down. I think that this is a pathetic approach. A seller that does not set their expectations high, does not succeed. What you perceive as high, unrealistic etc. might simply be so because you're either inexperienced, unmotivated or unable to fund such purchases. For the sake of the industry and a lot of sellers that invest by buying or selling domains, I suggest that you restrict these opinions to your own sales threads.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the sake of the industry and a lot of sellers that invest by buying or selling domains, I suggest that you restrict these opinions to your own sales threads.

Acro -

I started this thread so my opinion stands

And even if I didnt start the thread - I am prone to put my 2 cents in whenever I feel like it

Sorry, if you feel that I am "talking down" the domain industry - but that says more about your belief in how markets work , and your lack of belief in the domain industry in particular

Cheers Acro baby

LB

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Save the queer talk for your Frisco buddies, pal.

The market is doing fine, it's because of some douchebag trolls that the media get the wrong idea about our industry.
You're just pissed you can't get the name for a loaf of bread.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Save the queer talk for your Frisco buddies, pal.

The market is doing fine, it's because of some douchebag trolls that the media get the wrong idea about our industry.
You're just pissed you can't get the name for a loaf of bread.

I am not one for political correctness, but your comment exposes you for the bigot that you are

As for your accusations regarding "douchebag trolls" causing the media to get the wrong idea about "our" industry , and its negative effect on the domain name market - What the hell are you blabbering about ?

Fact is, too many "domainers" think they hold gold when in reality all they hold are a bunch of turds - these people will all go to their graves with undeveloped, unsold turdy domains , which will NEVER sell in their lifetime

Now, acro, if you think my above comments apply to you - well that says more about you (and your domains) then anything else

Free speech does NOT destroy a market !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hey, when you walk into my living room to take a crap, I will shove my foot up your ***. Simple as that.

Keep talking down on the market, the domains, me. Let's see how fast you'll become the joke of the community. I've dealt with your crap before, and I don't forget an a*hole when I meet one. I didn't know we had such slime here on DNF, talking about domain investors as "ransom" holders.

Why don't you post the domain here, wise guy? Let's see what it really is that you tried to acquire for $100.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, when you walk into my living room to take a crap, I will shove my foot up your ***. Simple as that.

Keep talking down on the market, the domains, me. Let's see how fast you'll become the joke of the community. I've dealt with your crap before, and I don't forget a a*hole when I meet one.

Why don't you post the domain here, wise guy? Let's see what it really is that you tried to acquire for $100.

You have successfully exposed yourself as the bigoted, foul mouthed loser that you are - Congratulations

Sorry to hear you are so delusional that you confuse a forum message board intended for communication and free speech among members, as your personal living room

Go see a shrink

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You know what, Tom Byron, you're absolutely right. I am bigoted. I am a bigot that does not like to be told, in any state of the economy, that what I believe in is worth less - simply because some panty-laced rainbow pansy like you throws a sissy fit over a domain that wasn't given to you at the price you wanted! I'm a bigot just because I'm tolerant - until you start the homo talk. I'm a bigot, just because you think that in the middle of the biggest community of domain traders, you can talk down on others and the industry they thrive in. I'm a bigot, just because you set your standards as high as the toes of your feet.

Recommend me a shrink by all means, I'd like to talk to the one whose shoulder you cry to, twice a week.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know what, Tom Byron, you're absolutely right. I am bigoted. I am a bigot that does not like to be told, in any state of the economy, that what I believe in is worth less - simply because some panty-laced rainbow pansy like you throws a sissy fit over a domain that wasn't given to you at the price you wanted! I'm a bigot just because I'm tolerant - until you start the homo talk. I'm a bigot, just because you think that in the middle of the biggest community of domain traders, you can talk down on others and the industry they thrive in. I'm a bigot, just because you set your standards as high as the toes of your feet.

Recommend me a shrink by all means, I'd like to talk to the one whose shoulder you cry to, twice a week.

Its funny because YOU (not me) appear to be behaving like an emotional girl that keeps throwing sissy fits. Ive only been playing with you because I like seeing how bent out o shape you get when i talk bad about your little domains.

Me ? I'm as cool as they come. I dont give a damn what you say about me.

But you should be ashamed - especially since you suggest that the people on this forum are your peers, and their opinion matters to you

You do realize that you have exposed yourself for an intolerant, infantile, loser and a bigot to boot ?

You do realize that ?

right ?

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its funny because YOU (not me) appear to be behaving like an emotional girl that keeps throwing sissy fits. Ive only been playing with you because I like seeing how bent out o shape you get when i talk bad about your little domains.

Me ? I'm as cool as they come. I dont give a damn what you say about me.

But you should be ashamed - especially since you suggest that the people on this forum are your peers, and their opinion matters to you

You do realize that you have exposed yourself for an intolerant, infantile, loser and a bigot to boot ?

You do realize that ?

right ?

You are wrong to attack Acro because he's one of the most realest professional open-mind domainers here.

You are free to say what you like, but this time you wrong.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm eating a donut and sipping coffee; meanwhile I'm waiting for you to post the exact domain that you were unable to purchase for $100. Let's see what a lowballing dumbass you are.

I've grown a tough skin with nitwits like Tom Byron here; this does not mean I won't strike back if they keep up the bullcrap.

Just try me bro.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm eating a donut and sipping coffee; meanwhile I'm waiting for you to post the exact domain that you were unable to purchase for $100. Let's see what a lowballing dumbass you are.

I've grown a tough skin with nitwits like Tom Byron here; this does not mean I won't strike back if they keep up the bullcrap.

Just try me bro.

You have watched one too many "dirty harry" movies

geez , your a friggin cliche

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Still waiting for the domain to be posted, Tom Byron.

Sorry I'm not overly "sensitive" over your emotional needs. Talk to your bedbuddy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom