Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BAD BAD BAD BAD Michael McConville with DomainHolding BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

youyouv220

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:upset:

Hello,

I have an asset that I am trying to have it sell by this broker.
never work with him I do not recommend!!!!!
My asset is worth $79k.
At the beginning he started sending me updates first was after like 3 weeks after he received some offers and after that nothing... I was trying to call him and he wasn't answering his cell or his office phone!!!!! and the worst is that you sign a 3 months exclusivity contract that will get Auto-renewed.

Now I am stack and I would like to work with a different agent someone who really knows how to answer the phone or reply to emails.
Anyone had luck on working with this broking company?

oh the only time he replied was when I sent him an email and copied the company CEO.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
contracts should have clause, where said broker must respond to phone calls, emails, etc, within certain time frame and if said clause is violated, it renders contract null and void.

why should you be dangling on a hook, while broker dude is fishing in another hole. :)

then on the other hand, sometimes it takes more time than expected to close a deal.

can't be all frantic and shit, bugging broker dude "er-udder-day" bout, did you hear anything, what's the news, etc, etc.

you don't want to make a good front man wish, they hadn't agreed to fish, for you.

so, it's a two sided monster, which you could avoid by.....selling it yourself.

:)

Good Luck, though!

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Send or email him a notice of breach of contract. Let him also know that you are terminating your agreement due to fraud, in that you relied upon his assertion that he was a professional domain broker. If there are any specific untruths he told in order to get you to go with him, then the contract is void. Any human being who enters a contract, having been induced into the agreement/contract by fraud, causes the contract to be voidable. That's the way the world works, and that is the law. Of course, most people enter into agreements without even thinking about it.

Tell him to take a long walk off of a short pier, and if you sell the name after using another broker, don't send him a penny. He won't sue, as he is in breach because he is not performing as a reasonable person would expect a broker to perform. You have nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom