Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal Balance of payments issue from leading industry domainer/broker Kevin Leto

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorblade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You just made a public statement that someone 1) has the money to pay you back now and 2) is not doing so because of his low moral character. Any lawyer can make a counter-claim out of that.

Unfortunately for Kevin Leto - if indeed he cant afford to pay me back - i wouldn't need to worry about him hiring a lawyer - as he wouldn't be able to afford it - unless of course he cons the lawyewr that he will pay at some point in the future in fixed monthly payments....

Domain Summit 2024

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I am aware of your health issues. I will e-mail the exact day to you the very moment I have the exact inbound $ time.

Kevin

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

And that makes two of us. I lost 5 lbs this week. So the one good thing that came out of this, I finally reached my goal of 173 lbs
and now have my BMI an "NORMAL Weight" and I'm no longer in the "overweight" category. It took me 1 year to get down from
a big and beefy 275 lbs to the 170's weight range I was in my 30's again.

And best of all I accomplished good health with a natural weight loss program and no diabetic meds at all.

If anyone is struggling with being very overweight e-mail me and I'll send you the weight loss method I used over the last year.

Wow. Just wow.

KRL

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's ok David.

And I just sent James another update via email.

digicoremedia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know kevin I have read this thread an kept up on it. You keep saying "but you have made this much money so far" Point is you are behind on payments to the guy, Period. You had a contract and you are now in breach of that contract, and although you say well each must stand on it's own or fail and you wont take funds from one to pay for another, your businesses are not all incorporated as separate entities so if he decides to sue you (which he should) the judge will say the same thing. Over and above actual funds owed you could be liable for damages in excess as well.

This isnt about what you have paid so far it is about what you havent paid to him, and websites you have not delivered to others that have been paid for. You say well sometimes I need to take a break. If you took a break at a real job because you were "burned out or needed refreshed" you would be fired. If you feel burned out then you need to tell people that before you accept their money and tell them delivery may take 6 months.

My advice to you is to settle up before someone does sue you and it goes further than this forum and your whole business collapses

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

You know kevin I have read this thread an kept up on it. You keep saying "but you have made this much money so far" Point is you are behind on payments to the guy, Period. You had a contract and you are now in breach of that contract, and although you say well each must stand on it's own or fail and you wont take funds from one to pay for another, your businesses are not all incorporated as separate entities so if he decides to sue you (which he should) the judge will say the same thing. Over and above actual funds owed you could be liable for damages in excess as well.

This isnt about what you have paid so far it is about what you havent paid to him, and websites you have not delivered to others that have been paid for. You say well sometimes I need to take a break. If you took a break at a real job because you were "burned out or needed refreshed" you would be fired. If you feel burned out then you need to tell people that before you accept their money and tell them delivery may take 6 months.

My advice to you is to settle up before someone does sue you and it goes further than this forum and your whole business collapses

One other thing selling things with promised returns without the proper filing of documents with the SEC could very easily be construed as violating numerous SEC rules

razorblade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, all matters with Kevin will be resolved shortly. I have been in touch by PM and email and Kevin seems very willing to try and get matters moving as swiftly as he can.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gotta say there is quite the "peanut" gallery here....I would venture to guess that most have never ventured out into the "real" business world and put some "skin in the game". Nonetheless, they are sure are quick to criticize. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in history have crashed and burned and gotten back up and made their next venture a success and gone on to make fortunes....some hit bottom 3 or more times but finally made their dream a reality.

A great success story is George Foreman the boxer who went from banruptcy and is now worth an estimated $300,000,000. Not to mention Donald Trump, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Francis Ford Copolla, and even rapper MC Hammer and even all who hit bottom but had the drive to keep going and make themselves a success.

When the going gets tough the tough get going and when you get 'tossed under the bus' if you have character then you act like a stand up guy. I don't know the KRL, never talked to him or done business with him, but my gut feel is he will get everyone paid back, with interest.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent post. The ones who posted so much negativity about him in all likelihood never experienced much in the way of real world business financial difficulties (and have never crashed and burned) so just can't comprehend how it's possible to be in such a position. They posted things like he should sell his assets and his house and even move in with relatives so he is not late in paying or delivering. Paying late is unfortunate but no reason to sell all your assets and throw in the towel as so many in this thread indicated he should do.

Gotta say there is quite the "peanut" gallery here....I would venture to guess that most have never ventured out into the "real" business world and put some "skin in the game". Nonetheless, they are sure are quick to criticize. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in history have crashed and burned and gotten back up and made their next venture a success and gone on to make fortunes....some hit bottom 3 or more times but finally made their dream a reality.

A great success story is George Foreman the boxer who went from banruptcy and is now worth an estimated $300,000,000. Not to mention Donald Trump, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Francis Ford Copolla, and even rapper MC Hammer and even all who hit bottom but had the drive to keep going and make themselves a success.

When the going gets tough the tough get going and when you get 'tossed under the bus' if you have character then you act like a stand up guy. I don't know the KRL, never talked to him or done business with him, but my gut feel is he will get everyone paid back, with interest.

eeedc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The social purpose of bankruptcy is to enable one to get out from crushing debts, especially of 20% or more, and get a fresh start. The purpose of bankruptcy is not to pay everyone back with interest – only rarely does such a fairy tale ending happen.

It’s more the questionable loans and deals that are controversial.

razorblade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent post. The ones who posted so much negativity about him in all likelihood never experienced much in the way of real world business financial difficulties (and have never crashed and burned) so just can't comprehend how it's possible to be in such a position.

What do u know about my business experience.?

Secondly, this was no deal with possible returns, this was a deal for definite terms wind rain or shine......no small print, no exceptional circumstances and certainly no 'lets use other peoples money to see if a sceme works out or not...

Thirdly, while i have now tentively accepted that Kevin isnow making an honest attempt to repay me -this does not undo what has been done, and not just to me, but alot of people.

Until you are prepared to lend me 8k which i will promise to return to you at 120% profit over fixed monthly payments for 12 months on a preprescribed day and take the hit yourself if my plan does not work out, i would suggest you STFU.

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent post. The ones who posted so much negativity about him in all likelihood never experienced much in the way of real world business financial difficulties (and have never crashed and burned) so just can't comprehend how it's possible to be in such a position.

Actually, it's quite the opposite: Many of us *have* faced such issues at one time or another in this business especially, and would never handle it as badly as Kevin has. This has been a crash course in how NOT to handle cash flow issues, or a concept gone wrong. Especially when Kevin has always sold himself as a player on a higher level.

Also, while many of the posts are indeed drive-by's, the way to reduce those kind of posts is simply not to let the thread get away from you, by making firm commitments early on to pay people who feel screwed--whatever the amount is. It's all rather straightforward to someone who considers himself a smart guy, which is why it's ever more baffling.

digicoremedia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

well bwhhisc I would venture that my business knowledge is greater than yours. What has been said by Kevin if truth he dosent want to take profits from one part of his business to fund another (all under the same corporate umbrella) he has risked his whole enterprise at this point.

In addition he has sold something with a promised return and filed no paperwork with the Securities and Exchange commission nor the states involved with the transactions which if pursued by someone would fall under a criminal jurisdiction as well as civil. The proof he did so is laid out in this thread and aknowledged by him as fact. In addition the taking of payments for the design of websites and never delivering said sites(as stated by others in this thread) could also fall under criminal jurisdiction as well including wire and or mail fraud depending on how the payments were sent if said accusations are true.

I have no skin in this either way so makes no difference to me how it works out but when you dont know someone or their background I would be careful calling them a peanut gallery. Just makes you look like a bigger idiot than you probably are

razorblade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK. Now that I have been told to STFU I won't be able to post again in this thread to not disobey razorblade and STFU.

No, I said lend me 8k or STFU. Once you lend me 8k you can continue with your nonsense.....

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, I said lend me 8k or STFU. Once you lend me 8k you can continue with your nonsense.....

Why is it nonsense in pointing out Kevin obviously had serious cash flow or financial problems which caused delays? It's not good form to flame him so heavily and for so long. A man who is down should not be beaten up and kicked to such a degree, especially when he is honestly trying to do better.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no skin in this either way so makes no difference to me how it works out but when you dont know someone or their background I would be careful calling them a peanut gallery. Just makes you look like a bigger idiot than you probably are

I was not referring to you individually, but the collective comments on the thread.

razorblade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is it nonsense in pointing out Kevin obviously had serious cash flow or financial problems which caused delays? It's not good form to flame him so heavily and for so long. A man who is down should not be beaten up and kicked to such a degree, especially when he is honestly trying to do better.

Because David, I am fully aware that Kevin had these problems. You are not saying anything i dont already know.

The point is that if he believed that there was any chance at all that his idea/scheme/experiment would not work out, he should have made that crystal clear upfront - THIS MAY NOT WORK OUT AND YOU COULD LOSE YOUR MONEY OR PART OF YOUR MONEY OR ALL OF THE PROMISED PROFITS.

Instead the opposite happened. It was made crystal clear that this was a fixed income scheme with zero risk exposure.

After six months of private communication with kevin - no gung ho announcing on forums, instead, pm after pm and email, that he was missing the monthly payment dates, i came to the end of keeping things quiet and have since found out that i was not alone.

Anyway - this is all academic now - as Kevin has pmmed me that my payments are imminent. I pray for both our sake that he follows through in the next few days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom