Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

banning harasser

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5660

Can one of the mods ban this user "WhoDatDog" and remove the negative feedback he is leaving?

Firt he started disruting my sales threads and now he is spamming my trader rating. He has annointed hiself as some type of expert and he is going around sending harassing message to domain seller if he doesn't think the price is set correctly. He isn't buying or making offers, he just sends all the harassing messages to sellers.

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

I will gladly take a ban for any length of time, as long as Keyword Factory takes one too. He had the nerve to leave me a negative trader rating, even though we have never done business. So, I left him one back. What else to do? The guy is the lowest of the low.

He listed some ridiculous name and a ridiculous price the other day....like he always does. So, I made a post asking him what the word meant. I looked it up, and it didn't seem like word to me....Mechani.com. What is it? Why would I want to pay this creature $349 for something he pulled out of his butt and has no meaning to 7 billion people.

Then, minutes later I decided I didn't even want to know what it meant so I erased the post. He is probably the only one who saw it, and he might not even have seen it. So, he sends me a PM cursing me, and then gives me a negative trader rating. Check the time and date on the trader ratings, and you will see that he started it. Only later did I respond by giving him one back.

His atrocious names are what makes this forum the Ghost Town it has become. He is like a relentless robot of monkey shit names. Year after year after year.

D

Deleted member 5660

ok, i'll drop the price to $329. You have paypal?

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what the name or the asking price, no one should make any comments in a sale thread to ruin a sale thread.
That's why we have rules.

Act like a professional and you will be treated like a professional.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So WhoDatDog broke the rules by commenting in sales threads, Keyword Factory broke the rules by leaving fake negative iTrader, then WhoDatDog broke the rules by leaving fake negative iTrader?

D

Deleted member 5660

I did not leave "fake" negative feedback. Just like people who make offers and don't pay (there is no actual transaction in that case either). This is what feedback is for so others can see what is going on. The fact that he left retaliatory feedback is a common response when this happens. However, if you don't leave negative feedback because the other person may leave retailiatory feedback then the problem will continue (which I have seen many times on here). If someone comes in and disrupts my sales thread or makes offers and they don't pay then I leave negative feedback.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I mean, clearly WhoDatDog started this by breaking the rules and commenting/moaning in a sales thread. I guess I'm not sure on the rules for leaving iTrader feedback (i.e. whether it can be used to say 'This person is breaking the rules in my threads'), but I guess a mod can clarify that.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh the humanity...(or lack thereof).

D

Deleted member 5660

TR (means Trader Rating) Feedback's are used for transactions only and not for member's rating based on behavior.

I don't understand that. For instance, if someone makes an offer and doesn't pay is that a "transaction"?

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show how pathetic everyone is. It was the 4th of July, and his thread was posted the day before, and I responded in his thread asking what it meant....Mechani.com. What the heck does it mean. Six minutes I later I erased the post. Likely nobody saw it.

Keyword Factory then leaves me a negative trader rating after cursing me in a PM. So, I responded to him by PM one time, and responded to his negative trader rating(s) as well.

And nobody does a thing about his RECKLESS disregard and abuse of the Trader Rating system. So, I won't be buying names here again, for at least quite a while, and maybe for good. I bought about 85 names the last month and a half. Nobody else is buying names. Check the threads. Most of them are like Keyword Factory's threads. He has hundreds of them where he talks to himself....listing lousy names...dropping the price a few times before throwing in the towel. Most threads have exactly 3 posts.....all his....before he gives up. If his name was worth a nickel he wouldn't have a problem with me asking him what it meant.

If you aren't even going to admonish him for abusing the Trader Rating system, then I am not going to be a part of the forum. It will remain a place for scammers, and a place where worthless names are paraded about over and over and over.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
His atrocious names are what makes this forum the Ghost Town it has become. He is like a relentless robot of monkey shit names. Year after year after year.
Ah ha ha ha ha...relax. Go to another forum.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Just goes to show how pathetic everyone is.
Everyone??? I've got your pathetic mechani hanging.

Yes, please leave this sin bin of scammers and worthless names.

That would be the best thing for all of us...especially we pathetic members.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously KF, you can't give a person a bad trader rating if they didn't even start a transaction w/ you.
http://www.dnforum.com/member-keyword-factory.html

user-online.png

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can one of the mods ban this user "WhoDatDog" and remove the negative feedback he is leaving?

Firt he started disruting my sales threads and now he is spamming my trader rating. He has annointed hiself as some type of expert and he is going around sending harassing message to domain seller if he doesn't think the price is set correctly. He isn't buying or making offers, he just sends all the harassing messages to sellers.

Why did you give a negative iTrader?
to me it looks like you are at fault!

If he asked a question and then deleted the question is that a crime?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keyword shouldn't post feedback without a transaction

whodatdog shouldn't post comments in sales threads.

that pretty much sums it up. whodatdog, its not your place to police sales threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom