Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

cctld Best .ca Registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonimlm

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new registrar for .ca domains and i would appreciate your help:

I'm somewhat new to .ca domain, so i was hoping the more experienced people here on the forum could help me choose a good registrar out of the many that are out there.

I have a few things i'm looking for:

- bulk registration
- the ability to do bulk changes
- the ability to set default settings that will apply to each new .ca domain registered

I'm planning to register quite a few domains, so of course price is also important.

Please let me know if you have dealt with any companies that satisfy some or all of these criteria - I would really appreciate it. :)

Domain Summit 2024

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namespro.ca hands down.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Baremetal.com has a bulk dns change function. To my knowledge NP does not. BM also has a high level of security which includes email verification.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does Namespro have a bulk dns change that I cant find? Or is it done through a manual email request?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I usually email support and they do the change for me. There is no bulk tool we have access to.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does Namespro have a bulk dns change that I cant find? Or is it done through a manual email request?

They have done bulk dns changes for me manually. I send them the list, and they have done it. They are the best Registrar to do business with, as I have said, over and over.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my experience, Namespro

(although I haven't used them since the migration, I assume they still have their act together)

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shameless plug for ourselves here. We have the lowest prices for .ca domain registrations and do bulk registration. We are working on an online tool for bulk domain management, but in the meanwhile you can open a support ticket and the changes are usually applied within a few minutes.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shameless plug for ourselves here. We have the lowest prices for .ca domain registrations and do bulk registration. We are working on an online tool for bulk domain management, but in the meanwhile you can open a support ticket and the changes are usually applied within a few minutes.

Not a shameless plug, it's good to know you are up with all the changes and you would be a good choice fgor .ca holders.

-=DCG=-

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have done bulk dns changes for me manually. I send them the list, and they have done it. They are the best Registrar to do business with, as I have said, over and over.

I have said over and over that Baremetal.com has all of the bulk tools and low pricing. I deal with namespro also but cannot consider increasing business until the bulk tools are in place.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am willing to sacrifice on the bulk tools since they can do it just as fast by asking. If i can get someone answering a question on Saturday or during the week at 11 Pm i will gladly switch over to a different registrar. Namespro is by far the best when it comes to that.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get weekend (sat and Sun both) and night support from Baremetal.com

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Usually within an hour.

yonimlm

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great responses!

it seems like there is a strong consensus that namespro.ca is a good registrar, with a few comments in favor of baremetal.ca and canspace.ca as well.

I'll be sure to check these out!

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have about 100 names I would like to transfer out of Siber but paying to transfer all of these prohibits this. I do have a few dotca's at NPro and will most likely register any new ones there from now on. Siber has me nervous after still not (2 days) informing me of my completed dotca renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom