Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Better Ways To Market Domain Portfolios

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been working with another company since around 2009, supporting their technical infrastructure and they are currently in the process of disposing of some of their domain holdings (and some of those are pretty good names) that are inconsistent with their long term core business objectives. Their founder died a few years ago and he was something of a domain name dabbler.

I set up a platform domain to feature some of the names my client is interested in parting with and am trying to work out the best ways to get exposure (read traffic) to the site so that folks who might be interested will make offers. I have tried logical places like DNJournal classified, which has yielded some hits, however, no takers as yet. Much the same with directly reaching out to end user companies on the names.

Even though I am the technical whois contact on the names to assure those I speak with some level of confidence about who I am, I'm pretty sure I cannot market them directly here at DNForum per the rules, so any insights from others on better ways for me to help my client?

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doh! Well, that's done. Thanks johnn. See from your avatar, you are looking better than ever!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators