Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Beware of Chris Desouza / nameadvertising.com on this site, he will get you like me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spammy01

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very entertaining. Cheers guys, killed 30 minutes of boredom.

scottmotex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Holy Cow...
Holy Cow Chris, somehow you did NOT include some!

Hey folks, I keep writing here but keep deleting!

Chris, if I am a punk, if you come to Tangle Brush (you're in NYC and my place is in Houston TX) to deliver any money...
We will have a GREAT steak and a beer;

Do I have to wait until then to have some... I'd be hungry and thirsty... because that will be NEVER!!

Maybe I should just have MARC come kick your asssssssssssssss...

ordersomething

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holy Cow...
Holy Cow Chris, somehow you did NOT include some!

Hey folks, I keep writing here but keep deleting!

Chris, if I am a punk, if you come to Tangle Brush (you're in NYC and my place is in Houston TX) to deliver any money...
We will have a GREAT steak and a beer;

Do I have to wait until then to have some... I'd be hungry and thirsty... because that will be NEVER!!

Let's stop the conversation now please.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

By you dropping to his level with this argument makes you look even more incredibly ridiculous then you already do.

Report it or forget about it... at this point it seems like you just want to benefit from the website you have published under his fathers name about Chris.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if he really is in NYC, this probably isn't the best time for him to be making such vile anti-American statements....

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MAllie,

This isn't the first circus go 'round with this character, so most of us see the pattern already. While at first blush, Scott seems to be a little overblown about $300, the venomous and criminal outbursts from your new buddy Chris are egregiously wrong and that is what the lot of us are responding to.

You're right, I don't know anything about Chris's history before this, and that includes the good and the bad. And he isn't my buddy, new or old, as we just exchanged a few pleasantries in pms when he contacted me back in January. But I dislike unfairness, which has led me to make the points I have - to and about Chris.

Because of this I would like to finish by saying that I don't think Scott is 'overblown' about his money. One person's $300 may be another person's $1m. Anyway, I really haven't got anything else to say on the issue, so am now going to withdraw from the discussion, although I claim the right to respond to any further remarks directed at myself.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://chrisdesouza.com/2009/09/19/why-do-stupid-americans-fall-for-it/

He is absolute America, whatever that is but his website states all Americans are stupid and refers to us as "they" but he is one of "they".

Why do stupid Americans fall for it? The ‘it’ being the scams, most of which come from Africa and elsewhere of course. Ah! The answer is easy. Because – they are ‘stupid‘.

Those scammy emails just don’t seem to stop. Why? Because those scam artists know, Americans (in the minority of course) are not only stupid, but greedy. Don’t believe me? Go to Google and find the stats for yourself. Numbers don’t lie.

Now, you may think that this email is silly and totally off the chart. But, you’d be surprised how many crackhead Americans on dope, take this to be an official communication while their lazy, greedy hallucinating ass envision their intended rewards
are presumably just days away.

WOW......

scottmotex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow... The $300 partnership. What a laugh...

Yes I agree, please like I've written - I spent more $$$ last Friday night!

This guy has solicited many many folks in the past... I hope and warn those who cannot afford it but to try to get ahead and put their $$$ and trust in him...

Holy Cow, HE TOOK ME! Am I a dumb AASSSSSS... or just too trusting!

NO and YES!

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right, I don't know anything about Chris's history before this, and that includes the good and the bad. And he isn't my buddy, new or old, as we just exchanged a few pleasantries in pms when he contacted me back in January. But I dislike unfairness, which has led me to make the points I have - to and about Chris.

Because of this I would like to finish by saying that I don't think Scott is 'overblown' about his money. One person's $300 may be another person's $1m. Anyway, I really haven't got anything else to say on the issue, so am now going to withdraw from the discussion, although I claim the right to respond to any further remarks directed at myself.

Mallie, are you from Africa? Because Chris's website suggest most of us are. Listen, there is nothing in life more unfair than lying, bigotry, threating people's families. Chris has done all this. I read it with my own eyes, he says with his own words. It's sad and expected more from him but even his fake apology had an angry tone. I think we can all appreciate you tried to help but I think you might want to consider standing clear of any association of this person for a million reasons. Maybe he will see his hatred has no happy endings for him or others.

Domain Jedi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Hello Mallie, You seem to be a very decent, nice, caring person. The forum is a better place because you are here!

scottmotex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is interesting but...
It was more fun when we had a guy that pretended to be a mother that lost her 2 year old kid, to sell more names.

Very interesting and WHAT timing.... I just said something like this to a friend!
I could try to parlay some sales throught the sympathy here!?!! NO
If anyone would do an 'advance' search on 'scottmotex' activity, the last SALES post for me was July 25th of where I sold a $7.49 DN listed on the $1 auction for $2! WOW, getting rich doing this. 60 days ago!! So NO-NO-NO, really as ANY personal gain to ME, I have posted this... AS A WARNING!

Also, I have not put a TAG of my sales website on the bottom of any replies here

By you dropping to his level with this argument makes you look even more incredibly ridiculous then you already do.

Report it or forget about it... at this point it seems like you just want to benefit from the website you have published under his fathers name about Chris.

Do you know who Marc is?

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mallie, are you from Africa? Because Chris's website suggest most of us are.

LOL, according to archaeologists we all did come from Africa. No, I'm Irish (living in Dublin, the capital), but I'd be just as happy to be African - maybe next time.

And thanks for the very kind words, Domain Jedi. You're not so bad yourself. :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all need to stand back, and think calmly and clearly.

Chris is a dick ! Chris should be killed. End of discussion.

You are honestly not a lot better when you say that "he should be killed".. :undecided:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all need to stand back, and think calmly and clearly.

Chris is a dick ! Chris should be killed. End of discussion.

Sound's like this is exactly what you've been doing... I knew it wouldn't be long before you amazed us with your wit.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are honestly not a lot better when you say that "he should be killed".. :undecided:

Fair play, we do look good if we portray ourselves as integral saviors on the internet when in reality we are not that great ourselves.

Sound's like this is exactly what you've been doing... I knew it wouldn't be long before you amazed us with your wit.

See above. Honesty. What most of you Internet 'fakers' will never profess.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More captivating wit... "integral saviors on the internet" huh? Been hitting the bottle Tommy Boy?

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There must be somebody else "To Be Aware Of" I for one am tired of this ASS-CLOWNS NAME!!! Let's All Move On to the next ASS-HOLE... please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators