Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BODIS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to the BODIS.COM Thread! :)
Feel free to share your experience.

Stinos

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered with them when I saw a link on Namepros. They offered 100% revenue share for the first members that registered. I'm gonna use them and give some feedback later on.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So far so good, on some names i get 2/3x more revenue than at Namedrive, others perform similarly. Overall it should beat other parking programs imho, especially that know multiple click counts too. My only question is, why isnt Matt parking his domains there.. ?!

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've only migrated a few poorly performing names from Trafficclub and I am getting double or even triple revenue .
And 95% of my names are with trafficclub.

I may switch a few more, but am concerned with the payouts.
I will move many more when I get my first check.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree...the payouts...and the Net 45 are a little frustrating, but so far the revenue is REAL good! :smilewinkgrin:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it is 100% payout (if that is possible) it should be like 33%-50% higher per click than other places..we shall see...

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it is 100% payout (if that is possible) it should be like 33%-50% higher per click than other places..we shall see...

I'm still a Parked.com fanatic...but this makes you think...after all, it's like Donny says himself: "whoever pays you more money and on time" is the Parking Winner! :smilewinkgrin:

IDEAS4

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the PPC is much higher than SEDO - Unfortunately I don't have the time to make all the sites beautiful like they promote in their demo - hope they have an automated attractive version sometime soon. If they had that, I'd move a lot more over there sooner.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We will have an attractive auto soon. :)

Also, NET 45 is a small strain - payments realistically will come anywhere from NET 30 to NET 45. But after the first payment, all following payments will be only a month away from each other, so it is only a long wait the first time around.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to say dude, I have seen some pretty nice landers set up with Bodis.com and a partner of mine is having promising results..now about a one click lander for generics...possible?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am getting REALLY nice revenue on BODIS.COM so far. :yes:

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
excellent results so far , the $/ click is highest ive seen in any program

Great job Matt

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are looking to make some money on your parked domain, have some traffic and know what your users are looking for Bodis.com is 100% the way to go!!!

Not only will you be making more money, if you decided to sell one of your money makers, you will be able to sell it for more! :yes:

I have several domains that I was making about $1.00 per day with other parking services that make me easy $10-$14 per day at Bodis.

No wonder why all these parking services can sponsor all these events at the domain meetings :?:

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Server went down 3 times (atleast what I caught) today. :/

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are looking to make some money on your parked domain, have some traffic and know what your users are looking for Bodis.com is 100% the way to go!!!

Not only will you be making more money, if you decided to sell one of your money makers, you will be able to sell it for more! :yes:

I have several domains that I was making about $1.00 per day with other parking services that make me easy $10-$14 per day at Bodis.

No wonder why all these parking services can sponsor all these events at the domain meetings :?:
Some very good points, especially...

I have "trialed" Bodis with 20 domains:

Established Non High Traffic
Established High Traffic with poor CTR
Fresh Hand Regged Domains
.com
.net
.us
.info

It has only been three days (only 2 days worth of stats displaying) but 18 of the 20 parked at Bodis have received some traffic ranging from a low of 1 to a high of 20.

Good to see Fresh Regged domains already getting some traffic and paying $0.27 per click. This is a .com and 50% conversion.

In comparison to PPC from Sedo/NameDrive to Bodis, three domains that were from Sedo/NameDrive and that each were only paying only $0.03 PPC are now paying:

$0.27
$0.30
$0.52

While the CTR is still 9%, 20%, and 25%, the PPC certainly makes up for the low CTR.

Yes, I am impressed in my early "taste test" with Bodis.

This is encouraging to me and will prompt me to be daring with some of the high traffic, high CTR, high payout just to do a comparison.

Perhaps I need to tweak more or perhaps Bodis needs to tweak more, but the only complaint (if you want to call it that so far) is even with custom links, the feed results are the same page after page and sometimes contain the same linked feeds on the same page. Redundancy with the same links appearing on the same page is not really offering the viewer much selection.

Any thoughts, Bodis?

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Server went down 3 times (atleast what I caught) today. :/

We are moving to larger servers, more servers, etc. And there are some unexpected errors occuring here and there.

Hopefully we will not come across these errors any longer - although anything is possible at this time.

The future is bright, and we will continue to keep improving revenue which includes the CTR in the very near future. :)

Right now our focus is on getting clear of all bottlenecks. After we finish migrating to new servers, we will be fixing all the errors and flaws within the domain control panel, etc.

Then in a few months, we will be releasing a new version which will have everyone's wishes, features, etc! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom