Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Bodis domain parking experiences + question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We've been testing Bodis versus other parking providers such as Namedrive and Sedo for our portfolio of mainly UK and European domain names.

The CPCs being paid are fairly substantially higher, which has been pleasing to see, but that is countered by the click through rates being significantly lower.

What are other people's experiences?

This is probably because Bodis doesn't seem to allow customisation of the landing pages such as other providers do.

I've tried to ask Bodis support a few times, but am not getting responses to my specific queries, so thought I'd throw it out here: is there any way of customising/personalising the parking pages such as adding related links manually?

Also, how can one actually view what the provided parking templates look like please? Whenever I click on the ‘preview’ link in the Bodis interface it sends me every time to an advertisers page.

Thanks.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't trust them. It is owned by a 23 year old and Bodis has a murky past when it comes to making payments. Customers have had accounts suspended before payment was to be paid, etc. Probably more importantly is Bodis's relationship with spammers and virus sites which could get your domains blacklisted if you use their PPC.

TopDomainDeal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very disappointed with Bodis.
I moved all my domains from DomainAdversting 2 months ago after reading some very nice reviews about Bodis. In November the reviews confirmed and I had much better revenue than with DomainAdvertising. Halway through December still very good revenue and suddenly Bodis decides to hit hard everyone - revenue dropped significantly , CPC dropped average - 10 times, RPM dropped 2-3 times.
This all happened after Bodis decided to change something in their politic and in this hard times to hit harder on its customers.
I will wait to see what happens until the end of December and maybe New Year - New parking provider if Bodis still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators