Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

question Buyed 3 domains, what do you think about it?

This is a general or domain name related question.

Richardbeij

Level 2
Reaction score
BrandSpirits.com, Headstory.com and roma.xyz a premium name. Costs me alot for renewal 😅

What do you think about this expired 3 domains that I bought?

I am just a beginner in domain buying/selling 😂, and i liked them. Hope that it is worth it!

Thanks for your feedback!

alouachenabil11

Level 1
Reaction score
BrandSpirits.com, Headstory.com and roma.xyz a premium name. Costs me alot for renewal 😅

I am just a beginner in domain buying/selling 😂, and i liked them. Hope that it is worth it!

if you are new try to stick with .com domains at first

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score

Good names.

sushi89

Reaction score

There are tools available to know how much a domain is worth. It also depends on past sales.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I am very sceptical about roma.xyz .. I know that there is lots of hype on this tld > I strongly agree that this is a decent extension for developing a website, though very sceptical on .xyz as investment. My personal thoughts.

.. from the other side > this could be an exception of the rule > Rome (Italian, Latin and in a number of other languages: Roma) is a fantastic city.. I was there last spring - absolutely magnificent and magic place!

All the success! H

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i know them, i use godaddy appraisal. Domains have an high value. That’s why i have bought them. 😇
Hi

you shouldn't buy domains based on any appraisal tools value.

imo....

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its a good indicator if its a good name or not. Based on past sales.
Hi

common sense, should be the indicator, not an algorithm.

past sales only tell the closing price.
it doesn't tell you who the owner was or how long they held the domain before it sold, whether it had traffic, or how many offers the previous owner received before the name sold.

also, depending on how long ago in the past the name sold, then the trends or times may have past for that domain and it is no longer relevant, trending or in demand.

if you rely on a tool to tell you whether a domain is good or not, and they shut the tool down,
then what are you going to do?

imo...

Richardbeij

Level 2
Reaction score
If i like it, I will test it how much it is been Worth.

I don’t rely on it. Its an indication for me for the potential worth. But it makes me enthousiast if is says 5k, then i will investigate the keyword of the domain name. ✌️ Thanks for your tips!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom