Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Cheapest Place to Register .com Domains??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you use this code at godaddy cjcdeal22
you get them for 6.95 and you are with a big registrar that many use and can push for free

mthomas209

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I am not looking to buy for resell so I am just looking for the lowest price around.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yahoo is $1.99 , but they only let you register 1 per email account

chording

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
name.com is offering a good price for .com, I believe is $5.99 each

free push is available too, not a bad deal

mthomas209

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, the Yahoo price sounds interesting.

Wonder what they consider a unique email.
What if I just use the email from the prior domain I purchase with them. then unlimited emails......

finalshift

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy.com use code oyh3 gets you $6.99 with free push available as well.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
use godaddy with code for $6.99 ~ don't mess around registrars~ some can give you lots of hassle at the and

finalshift

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I use godaddy for all of my purchases and never a problem. If that code ever runs out there is a great forum posting over at fat wallet for godaddy codes. To find the thread just google godaddy promo codes it will be in the top results.

DN48

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
use godaddy but don't go to godaddy.com directly, use google and click on gd's ad, you'll pay less than with coupon ;)

Robert D.

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
try the ofindo.com site, you can compare the registrar's offers regarding prices and other criteria for any extension. i'm using it since a few months and it's really cool because you can also see which services are offered with the domain registration!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any codes for the godaddy aftermarket ?

thanks

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't know. I get some code use at tdnam. The codes may also work on my site, but I don't know that for a fact. Never tried it.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A .COm domain costs a registrar about $6.47 to register. Go Daddy at $6.99 (really $7.`9 with the ICANN fee) using a coupon is probably the cheapest that isn't a 'come on' deal that you may live to deeply regret.

Moniker offers good prices for DNF members with .COM costing $7.44 INCLUDING the ICANN fee. .NET and .INFO are lost cheaper there too; FYI.

For TDNAM 'Fire Sale' names (only), gdd0507a or gdbb776 will get you up to 15% off. DealTaker.com has some of the best Go Daddy coupon lists going.

T

tekz999

I like enom domain management system, and godaddy support. As a starter, I suggest you go with godaddy.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once you get 500 domains under your belt, GoDaddy will assign an account exec to you who will take care of all your registrations, renewals, and will always apply the lowest prices available. I would not do business anywhere else.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once you get 500 domains under your belt, GoDaddy will assign an account exec to you who will take care of all your registrations, renewals, and will always apply the lowest prices available. I would not do business anywhere else.

This USED to be the case. You still get an account manager (I have over 2,500 names at GD still) but you don't get the lowest prices since they instituted the 'Domain Discount Club (DDC)'. You must spend $89.95 yearly for that to get the best price regardless of the number of domains that you have. For .COMs, you can usually get the best price using coupon codes from DealTaker.com and other places too. You cannot use coupon codes once you have the DDC (except for Investor's Edge) but 'CATALOG1' will make the DDC membership $69.95 instead of $89.95.

The .BIZ extension has gone through the roof from $6.99 to $11.99 in one day last month. There was seemingly no registry price change to trigger the change. More could be coming without warning so stay alert! Celebs and Super Bowl ads don't come cheap!

Last edited:

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Initially I use Godaddy - Now I am a Super reseller of GoDaddy. Now all my domains are with my reseller site. At present offering $6.95 .Com domain registration and $6.95 .Com domain transfer with FREE private registration for 5+ domains.
One think I like about the FREE private registration is that it's FREE irrespective of the number of years of registration - 1 or 10 years. However renewal is not FREE if you buy for only 1 year.

I registered most of my important domains for longer time so that domain privacy is FREE for that number of years.

Best wishes,

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Cheaper does not equal better. Go with a registrar that offers good support, a comprehensive set of tools to manage your domains and secures your domains by default. I recommend eNom via a reputable reseller.

And visit http://nodaddy.com ;)

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex, do you really believe GoDaddy is a disreputable registrar? I'm quite concerned to read stories like those posted on NoDaddy. However, if you look at the big picture, it looks like a few dozen complaints out of what must be millions of names registered.

Services like Paypal receive similar numbers of complaints, yet millions of people use them problem free as well.

I'd like to hear your take on this. PM me if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators