Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DecentJobs.com $586/mn revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Summit 2024

Chuckles2

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll offer $2K *if* I can see a bit more history at this level of traffic. In other words, I'd like to see either the previous month's traffic stats, or about 7 more days of future stats.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, very interested in this domain and a BIN price, but it has zero overture searches and zero ovt with ext results, can you please explain the traffic or do you know the source or reason why it would get type-ins?

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interested but wonder about its traffic. Can you post past stats?

thanks,
DNA

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, very interested in this domain and a BIN price, but it has zero overture searches and zero ovt with ext results, can you please explain the traffic or do you know the source or reason why it would get type-ins?

BIN, maybe 18-20K.

All my traffic stats are posted. I'm confident in the type-in traffic. I may resell in a couple months when I have more stats, just to get a higher price.

Archive.org doesn't show anything that would have residual traffic, its just generic type-ins.

dcmike77

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much are you paying for your SEO/PPC efforts?

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much are you paying for your SEO/PPC efforts?

The previous owner was into arbitrage. Not sure what he paid. Thats why I'm valuing this name strictly on the residual direct type-in traffic.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The previous owner was into arbitrage. Not sure what he paid. Thats why I'm valuing this name strictly on the residual direct type-in traffic.

previous owner was buydomains?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am suspicious when someone post a high revenue domain and has 6 posts and 4 are in this thread.

Nothing against the seller but Due diligence is neccessary.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

Yes we are doing a test on behalf of iREIT to see where the traffic is coming from and the type of traffic the domain is recieving.

Also, as explained by the seller, he will post an update with some traffic history.

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes we are doing a test on behalf of iREIT to see where the traffic is coming from and the type of traffic the domain is recieving.

Also, as explained by the seller, he will post an update with some traffic history.

This domain was purchased with a large mix of others a few weeks ago. It was not resolving before I purchased it. I parked it once it was transfered, and was impressed with the stats. I figure its worth more to someone else, than it is to me. Even with a good amount of referred traffic, it manages to retain a high CTR.

dcmike77

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Impact. Looking forward to seeing the test stats. It's very odd to ask for $20k based on a domain with 1 weeks stats and zero overture score (no offense to the seller intended :)

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Impact. Looking forward to seeing the test stats. It's very odd to ask for $20k based on a domain with 1 weeks stats and zero overture score (no offense to the seller intended :)

No offense taken, thats why I'm allowing a traffic test. 20K is based only on the type-in traffic multiples alone.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe some people only want half ass bullsh*t paying jobs and are typing in decentjobs.com

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am suspicious when someone post a high revenue domain and has 6 posts and 4 are in this thread.

Nothing against the seller but Due diligence is neccessary.

-=DCG=-

I also worry about this.

"It receives around 7800-8600 hits a month on average about 38% of those are actual type-ins, and about 72% is referred."

That adds up to 110%...so I'm sure these numbers are totally made up.

Stay away from this guy.

abcnyc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also worry about this.

"It receives around 7800-8600 hits a month on average about 38% of those are actual type-ins, and about 72% is referred."

That adds up to 110%...so I'm sure these numbers are totally made up.

Stay away from this guy.

My mistake, its 38% type-in 62% referred. I'm allowing a test on the traffic now, if I was trying to pull an underhanded move, would I allow a 1 week traffic test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom