Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

seeking advice Desperate for Afternic advice...

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainicanicanica

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I spoke on Monday with an Afternic rep regarding a question I had. He answered my question, and I thought I understood but, turns out I didn’t. So I sent an email followup to Afternic and they contradicted the answer I was given by the original rep.

So maybe you guys can help me out.

I’d like to add another name for sale at Afternic: SOLD.us. Basically, here's what I'd like to do.

I already have a personal “for sale” page for this domain at www.SOLD.us .

What I’d like to do is keep this "for sale" page but refer sales queries, via a link, to an Afternic landing page (like the lander page for Organic.us).

Now I was told that I would have to change Sold.us nameservers to Afternic. I understand that but, when
I do, that would lead potential customers to an Afternic landing page, completely bypassing my Sold.us sales page.

So how can I keep my personal Sold.us sales page, but be able to refer customers, via a link, to the Afternic landing page?

And, if it's not possible to do this at Afternic, do you know of any other services (Sedo, Dan, etc) that can do this?

I'd greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom