Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dividendinvestor

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to tell everyone here that I've had a bunch of domains in a cash parking account with GoDaddy.com. I had it set up with all the right keywords etc for each domain. I was Lucky to make from 5 cents to 30 cents a WEEK. I was frustrated. So I decided to remove all my domains from my cash parking account at GoDaddy and Instead use Google's Adsense for Domains. Boy let me tell you how amazed i was at the difference! Now I'm averaging at least $1 a DAY! Yesterday I had made over $6 in ONE day! It makes me wonder how much money GoDaddy was stealing from me! Were they really giving me my fair share or were they not reporting the truth on how many clicks i was getting? I cannot believe the difference! I Highly recommend that everyone here who has a cash parking account with GoDaddy to switch to Google's adsense for domains!!! Oh, another thing to consider is that GoDaddy actually charges you for a cash parking account and Google's adsense account is FREE! All you have to do is if you already have an Adsense account is add your domains then go to your GoDaddy account and set the nameservers to point to Google's. Its very straight forward. I've had Quite a Dramatic Increase in how much more i was making, of course everyone's situation will be different as it depends on your personal domain portfolio. It is still worth a try, you've got nothing to lose and perhaps a lot more money to make!

I hope this helps everyone!

Eric

P.S. No, I do NOT work for Google or even GoDaddy for that matter! It may seem like i'm a salesman to some here but let me tell you straight up, I'm just a small time domainer like the rest of you here! If anyone would like to see some domains i'm selling click here: http://www.erichatch.com/domains.html

Domain summit 2024

Dividendinvestor

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instead of editing my own post I will just reply to it since so many people already read it. It seems that I may have jumped the gun a little when i had written my above post. My Bad! Upon further investigation it appears that most of the dramatic increase in my earnings after switching to Google's adsense for domains came from 1 domain that I had a POS forum website on. The domain ended in.co and it got a lot of spammer activity and not much in the sense of real users. I mean who really uses or goes to websites that end in .CO? So i didn't think that these spammers would be clicking on so many ads once i removed the site and put the domain (at the same time as all my other domains) with Google's adsense for domains. You see, at the same time i removed all my domains from GoDaddy's cash parking account i had also took down the POS forum i had and moved the associated domain with all the rest to Google's Adsense for domains. However, all that being said, I find that it is still more beneficial to use Google's adsense for domains Over GoDaddy's cash parking. I AM making a little more on most of my other domains than i was and I am also saving by not having to pay GoDaddy just to have a cash parking account.
If you already have a Google Adsense account I still recommend giving it a try to see how your own domain portfolio performs. It is Very simple to set up. Takes seconds. All you do is log into your Google adsense account and on their new interface click on the tab that says "My ads" then click where you see "Domains" there's a little plus sign next to it. then slightly to the right you will see "+New hosted domain" click on that. Then you can enter your domains, select your language etc. then at the bottom click "add domains". A window will pop up saying "successfully added" etc. then you click where it says "view the domain setup guide" which will tell you how to set the nameservers. what you do now is log into your GoDaddy account and go into your domain manager. click on whatever domain(s) you added to your Google Adsense account then click on "Nameservers" then "set nameservers". Make sure "i have specific nameservers for my domains" is ticked. According to Google's instructions you set the 4 nameservers as follows: NS1.GOOGLEGHS.COM NS2.GOOGLEGHS.COM NS3.GOOGLEGHS.COM NS4.GOOGLEGHS.COM That's it! Very simple and unlike GoDaddy's cash parking account its FREE! Why pay GoDaddy to make money? If you have a large amount of domains try it with some of them first to see how it works for you. Like i said in my original post everyone's domain portfolio is different so everyone will experience different results. If you want to see what a domain using Google's adsense for domains looks like some of my domains are NatGas.co, FuelCells.co, GoSolar.co, CleanEnergy.co. Just for example of how they look.

Hope this clarifies everything! Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators