Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain and website for sale - footzila.com

Lons123

Reaction score
Website and domain (www.footzila.com) for sale at an affordable price. It’s all setup and ready. It has great potential, and you can profit from it straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Yuup. Great idea. Are you interested in buying it?

I'm not in this business. My business is Hostmaria.com and DomainSummit.com, and also this forum.

I can't remember.. recently I saw something posted on X or FB about a large corporation in shoe industry.. this domain name somehow called up that post in my memory.. will look it up.. maybe will benefit you..

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
found it :) ... it was a tweet by Mark Ghoriafi (Mr Premium) in front of a Famous.com wall at some mall. .. I remember being very surprised that they didn't use this amazing domain name for themselves, but instead use famousfootwear.com .. remember digging in a bit deeper - there is a corporation behind them..

tweet link:
screenshot:
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 06.25.10.png

.. your domain name could really be good for the shoe industry :)

.. just asked chatgpt about this name and compared it to another one (haven't checked its availability):
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 06.30.57.png
and, shoe industry is huge... I know, football is also thought to be huge, but, once I start comparing number of companies in both industries and competition among them > shoe industry is the Zilla :)

maybe this helps :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom