Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain by domain stats on a day by day basis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just joined up with TrafficZ & was looking to see how each of my domains went on a day by day basis; but I can't seem to find the info???

Best I can seem to find is the stats for the current day for each domain by going to "Top Daily Domains"...

littlemonkey

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many domains do you have to be able to get an account at TZ?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You need like a hundred domains... but it really depends on your portfolio as they may allow you in with less than 100 depending on your domains.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is getting more annoying by the day..... even if I wanna see how my domains peformed for yesterday on one screen I can't..... I have to go to each & every domain & click on it's daily earnings to get a breakdown. :-(

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
This is getting more annoying by the day..... even if I wanna see how my domains peformed for yesterday on one screen I can't..... I have to go to each & every domain & click on it's daily earnings to get a breakdown. :-(

You can view your individual domain statistics by going to top daily domains and monthly summary. If you would like to view stats for previous days, you can select the link in the top right hand corner, previous day, to see the stats for each day. Domains listed are those that received activity on those days. Please feel free to email me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Lizzy Quiroga
Client Relations Manager
[email protected]

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL thx Lizzy...... I recall seeing that link there before but for some reason it never registered in my brain LOL.... thx again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators