Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain detective wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimp

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is the explaination of the person or of the job,

In many cases as you know, the information given in the WHOIS data of a website is Fake or outdated. So if you want to track down the domain owner (for a possible negotiation) it would be hard. So we need a person who can track down the domain owners from the whoise information.

This will be a project based job or in other words as we require a domain owner to be tracked for a particular domain we will contact the person. The pay will be very compititive ,depending on the abillities of he person. And having said that we mean it.

Please expedite if you think you are the potential candidate for this very job.

So actually we need some domainer who has the experience of finding the domain owners from their whoise data.

Regards,
ILR Team

Domain Summit 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've also sent you a PM to which I've had no reply.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario: based on one's research, the domain owner is located. The researcher gets paid.

The following morning it's all over the news: a double-murder/suicide of the located owner, by the party that paid the researcher to do the job.

Would the researcher be considered an accomplice?

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario: based on one's research, the domain owner is located. The researcher gets paid.

The following morning it's all over the news: a double-murder/suicide of the located owner, by the party that paid the researcher to do the job.

An interesting variant - good imagination, Acroplex! :yes:

McDot

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So now all we need to know, is who you want to murder!!! :lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An interesting variant - good imagination, Acroplex! :yes:
That's not a "good imagination". That's Acroplex wanting to know if he can get away with it. :approve:

This is sortof like that movie....."so I'm married to an axe murderer" ;)
Or like the (Jenny Jone's???) talk show where they brought this guy on stage to tell them that they had a secret admirer and it turned out to be another guy? The dude on stage later murdered the admirer for embarrassing him so much. The show was sued and all that.

Cool. The forum gets sued.

And so doesn't every one in this thread.

Wait a minute.

My name is Focus, previously known as Mocus. I hijacked Doc Com's identity to make a comment in this thread.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I am a managing partner of an investigative firm and the above is the reason we rarely take a case that is not currently part of a litigation matter....

The scenario mentioned by Acropex is a real happening with missing persons type investigations.

Jimp

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow .... so we wont get a person just becuase they will be afraid of being convicted in a murder .... Sick thinkin...

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL - I think your request is reasonable...

My firm gets asked to do missing person's searches all the time, and most, we turn down for that very reason...

but as far a domain whois....I'd be far less concerned. Good luck finding your researcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom